Chapter 16

When we got to Marabel's house I changed into my pjs that I left here because I come her so often. Luke did the same and let Michael borrow a pair of basketball shorts and we all got comfy. Marabel pulled out a few old couch cushions and pillows for us to sit in front of her bed and watch movies on.

The last movie was put on by luke and it was none other than mean girls. Which we've all seen and can say line by line as it's a classic but something you'd wanna watch 3 times a week ya know. So we all got bored rather easily and here's where or teenager kicked in.

"Well I had on a perfectly good movie I don't see why you wanted to turn it off. and now you're complaining about being bored? I'm not gonna entertain you." Like said kind of moody because we turned off his movie.

"How about truth or dare?" Mara said.

"With two couples this isn't gonna end well. Plus I hate that game." I replied.

"Trust me it'll be fine and innocent I don't think anyone will cross any boundaries."

"Fine."

After about 30 minutes of asking meaningless questions and some about our former or current sex life and making people do disgusting or musky dangerous things, we started to stir the pot a little. People started to ask more meaningful, emotional, and personal questions.

"Truth or Dare?" Luke asked me.

"Truth." I simply stated.

"Is it true that you had a crush on me before you introduced me to Mara? Michael told me but I didn't believe him and I've always wanted to know." This was such a simple and innocent question that could also start so much shit so I have to answer carefully.

"Yeah. I mean sure. When I first met you I thought you were pretty cute but when I started talking to you I realized you'd be perfect for my friend Mara over hear. And you are." Nailed it.

That was the perfect answer. I just didn't want Mara to be upset because she is sensitive and easily upset. and I felt slightly guilty. Even though I didn't like him anymore see him as more of a brother figure, I still felt guilty for the past. Don't ask why I guess I just over think things. But I must say I was even more upset that Michael told him. And it was my turn to ask someone truth or dare and they have to answer okay cool.

"Michael, Truth or Dare."

"Everyone has been such pansies and they've chosen Truth. So I'm gonna pick dare."

I had to think of a dare that would make him upset because of what he did. And I know it was nearly 2 years ago but damn did he tell all of my crushes that I liked them. And yes I know how passive of me I'm sorry.

"I dare you to kiss Luke's foot for 5 seconds." Fuck. Was that really all I was capable of? Telling him to kiss a foot?

"Ew no gross."

"Don't be such a puss michael. You did choose dare." Mara said.

"Exactly so pucker up." Luke said putting his foot in Michaels face.

He winded up kissing his foot and I wish I'd done something worse but it was his turn to ask someone.

"Truth or Dare?" Michael said to Marabel, biting his lip slightly. Which of course made my jealous ass upset.

"Truth." she said. I think both me and luke were starting to realize the weirdness because we both looked at each other.

"Do you have anything that you regret that you haven't told anyone? not even your best friend over here? or your boyfriend?" he asked. she looked almost shocked that he asked that and she didn't break eye contact with him. He sat there looking almost angry that he asked but also looking very guilty. She stayed that way for a while before she started to tear up and looked over to me.