Chapter 7

Jayden's P.O.V.

It's so warm. Why is it so warm? I snuggled closer to the source and felt skin..... And abs. I shot up and looked around my room.
"Morning Princess." A voice said from behind me.

I groaned as flipped back down in the bed.
"Forgetting your shirt again Mal?" I asked as I looked at the time trying to hide my blushing face.
"No, I'm fine you, on the other hand, are not." He said as he wagged his eyebrows.

Realizing that I had no shirt on I slammed a pillow in his face as I reached to the end of my bed to grab my tank top.

"What are you doing here Malachai?" I asked once my shirt was on.

"I came to check up on you. I heard about what happened yesterday. Are you okay?" Malachai wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss the side of my neck and the top of my shoulders.

"I'm fine but are you?" I asked as I pulled away from him. "You know the Serpents and the Ghoulies are not on the best terms right now. And we go to different schools. We shouldn't be doing this."

"So what? It's just us." Malachai whispered as he tried to kiss me.

"No. We can't be together. You know that." I frowned at the realization that it would be some time before things work out between them for us to be together.

"Just a few more minutes." He mumbled I put my finger on his lips.

"I'll think about it," I said as I turned to face him. "Just 1 kiss."
I caved as I let him kiss me with a smile.

~
I got up and grabbed the pants from the floor putting them on as I could feel Malachai staring at my butt. I whipped around as I continued pulling up my jeans to see his face. His face was red with a smirk on it.

"Like what you see?" I ask as Malachai's face turns redder. "No, I love it." He said. I smile back at him.

"You're adorable when you smile," Malachai said getting off the bed and walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and stared at us in the mirror that I was standing in front of.

"Mal, I need to go. I haven't been at school in a while and my dad probably thinks that I'm dead or something." I said as Malachai frowns, making his puppy dog eyes at me.

"Babe, What will I do all day?" He asks.

"Make your straws of death and continue to work with my mom," I said while raising an eyebrow at him.

Malachai sighed, "I know you don't like the little straws of death, but it's my only way to get money." He said.

Malachai kissed my cheek. My face got red as I grabbed my backpack and bike keys from the dresser.

I walked out of the bedroom, listening to Malachai's footsteps behind me. I walked out to my bike and got on as I glanced at the doorway. Malachai standing there with his arms across his chest.

"Have fun, and go kick some ass!!" He exclaimed.

I didn't know why he said to kick some ass, but it's whatever because it's Malachai.

I put on my helmet and revved up my bike. Taking off down the Southside roads as I raced to school.

~

When I got there and parked my bike, I went into the school. I noticed Chuck standing at his locker, he glanced away from his locker at me and smiled.