The league

Ok, so any picture I have is never mine! But anyways there is still self-harm and suicidal thoughts in this chapter. So this is your warning again. Also, I am changing something. Italics are thoughts and "" are things they say.

_____________________________________________

"Sure let's talk."  Immediately after saying this a purple void thing appears. "Are you coming? It's a warp gate." He said as he walks through the gate. I follow shortly after.

  The gate takes me to an abandoned building. "Why are we here?" I say looking around. "Just follow me," The boy says and starts walking towards some stairs. Once we found the door, I was surprised at what I saw. A nice clean bar was inside. A guy? I don't even know if you can call him that.  Mist is what I saw, his head was mist, but his body was not. "Who is that? Oh and who are you? You never said your name." They both look at me for I am the stranger in their world. "You never told us your name." They repeat back. " Izuku Mydoria but people like to call me deku because I am weak and quirkless" Tomura and Kurogiri look at Deku. "My name is Tomura and he is Kurogiri"

Meanwhile at U.A

Bakugo's POV

Why did Deku have bandages on and why was his wrist bleeding?

Our teacher comes in and started taking attendance. "Mydoria? Has anyone seen Mydoria?" No one answers.  Now Deku is not in school. What's going on with you Deku...

After what seems like forever school is finally released. I start walking home and see green hair up ahead. "Deku? Where have you been nerd!! You skipped school today!" He does not say anything. He silently walks ahead of me.  What the hell? Why is he not cowering in fear?

"Just leave me alone, " Deku says.

Sorry, this chapter is very short I got busy and had little time.

Edited on 7-22-23