Continuation of Breaking Dawn: Edward

A/N: PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!

Edward POV:

I really disliked the first day at a new school. Today it was especially bad. Teenage boys annoyed me no end, with their ridiculous, hormonal fantasies - once about Rosalie or Alice - now including my wife and daughter.

And the girls weren't that much better either. Their thoughts were less well 'dirty' admittedly but filled with traitorous schemes about how to get one over on their friends.

As if they would ever be better than my beautiful Bella.

Jasper, who was sitting across the classroom from me, let out an audible snigger at my obvious discomfort.

I growled back angrily. I was just waiting for the right moment to spring at -

'Cool it Edward, it's not worth it. Come on its Nessie's first day - don't ruin it' Bella thought to me, lifting her shield. Of course, count on Bella to know exactly what I was thinking.

I was still annoyed with Jasper.

He would react much worse if he could hear every single adolescent boy (and some of the teachers too) having sexual fantasies about Alice.

"This isn't over Jasper," I snarled at Jasper. No human could have heard it, it was both too low and too fast, but a boy sitting at the front desk whipped his head round to look between me and Jasper.

Bella, Jasper and I exchanged a worried glance.

I listened into his thoughts... 'Huh, that's strange. No one else seemed to hear it. Is that not a bit weird?' It was certainly more than a bit weird. His thoughts seemed innocent enough but how had he heard us?

However, before I could muse much more I heard Nessie's thoughts. Ahaaa... she was starting to think a lot more of their relationship then.

I'm not sure that I was that comfortable with this actually. I mean she was only 5 years old. Well, 6 I suppose might be a little closer.

But that's what the myths said didn't they? Nessie would be fully matured at 6.

And if she was thinking about kissing Jacob now, still the age of 5, then it wouldn't be long before she was thinking about other things...

So Bella had been wrong. Very wrong. (A/N: You will see, keep reading)

Hmmm, she was thinking quite seriously now actually, I realised listening to her thoughts. Maybe we ought to have the talk with her.

Nessie didn't think about Jacob anymore first period so I could relax a little there. Before I made a groove in the table, I didn't want that to become a habit of mine.

So my main focus was on the strange human then. I watched him all lesson along with Jasper who was thinking strategically about what it all meant.

But he didn't think anything else abnormal and when the bell rang we decided, in hushed conversation, that we would observe for a few more days before we planned or schemed anything.

And with that, we headed to the cafeteria where we had arranged to meet.