>Young Love<

-
High school is very much a place of relationships and crushes and young love.
You meet someone and you think that they'll be the one forever and yet they'll usually not. But i've met someone and this isn't just any 'young love' story- I love him, I love him alot. He's the shy, nerdy boy. He has bright green hair and galaxy blue eyes- he is an angel. He is MY angel. Speaking of him, there he is, walking down the hallway- books in his hand- his glasses sliding off his face and his hair all sticking up out of his beanie- god he's adorable.

"Heyyy" Wow smooth Mark, so smooth.
"Uh Hi" he whispers, in a barely audible voice.
Stepping closer to him and getting closer to his face causes an immediate reaction- his face now red as a cherry.
"We haven't spoken in a while, we should go out sometime."
"Uhhh.. okay y-yeah". The stutter was precious.
I kissed him on the cheek and told him to meet me after school.

-ha lazy me- time skip- after school:-)-

"So where are we going?" He says so quietly I can bearly hear him.
"Back to my place, babe you're so tense- calm down". I flash a warm smile his way and he instantly calms down as we walk to my house. He really doesn't know how long i've waited for this. We were really close a few years back- we hung out everyday and I knew I liked him since back then. But we lost contact- his dad made him move back to Ireland and we didn't talk that much. He moved back a few weeks ago and damn am I excited to hang out with him again.

"We're here, don't worry about your shoes you can get rid of them in my room". I winked. I was obviously joking but his red face showed that he didn't see it as a joke.

"I-i U-uh-"
He couldn't form a simple word.

"Hey it's okay, I was joking".

Laughs were shared that day, he beat me in Mario kart and knocked me on my back and left me in rocket league like a dumb tortoise.
We were now playing Mario kart again, dinner would be soon so we tried to rush through the race as much as we could. I was in first place and guess what? I get hit with a shell. A SHELL FROM SEAN.
And so there he is, ahead of me now. Giggling at his spot next to me on the bed. That sneaky little shit. I'll give him something to laugh about. I proceeded to tickle his sides leaving him to roll around The bed, begging for me to stop.
"M-ma-rk, st-o-p"
"Make me"
I don't know why I said that because he picked his leg up and kicked me off the bed.

"Oh my god Mark, I'm so sorry"
"It's okay, just help me uppppp".

As he leant down to help me up I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me.
"Aha gotcha".
"Maaarrrrkkkkk, let gooooo"
"No"
Sean lifted his head up to look at me, our eyes meeting.
"Haven't been this close in a while have we Jack?"
He let out a small giggle as he leant down towards my lips, then moving in sync as we share a short but passionate kiss. And then-

"BOY'S DINNER'S READY!"