Chapter 17

The celebration had been a lot of fun. Now came the best part of the night, I thought as he walked me to my room. I opened the door, "Can you come in for a second, I have something for you." He nodded, and followed me into the room. He didn't see me grab my Scayra and as he turned to face me, I put it around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. "I love you Azia, both man and beast. Not once have I feared who you are. I see a man who will do anything to protect his family and kingdom. I don't see a beast, and I don't see a man when I look at you. I see who you truly are and I love you for that." Silver lined his eyes as his throat bobbed. He pulled me closer, "I love you Raven, both the human and the demon. Never have I seen you as weak, I've only seen you as a strong survivor. You love with everything you have, not once backing down when those filled with hatred approach you. You deserve so much better than me, but I will try every day to be someone you do deserve."

He kissed me then with a fierceness I had never known. I reached behind me, undoing the strings that held my dress together. It pooled at my feet and his eyes ran over me. He growled possessively as he picked me up, my legs going around his waist. He laid me gently on the bed, removing my Scayra from his neck. "Are you sure?" He asked me. "Because if not, then we need to stop now or I won't be able to hold myself back." I smiled, "Then don't." I grabbed him by his tie, pulling him down so his lips were on mine. His suit disappeared leaving him in his undershorts. He tore my corset and underwear off, but he left the heels on my feet. He looked at me like a predator and that I was a prey he was chasing his whole life. He began kissing my neck, his hands going to my breasts. I arched into his touch. Sparks spread throughout out my body everywhere he touched. When his lips latched on to one of my nipples I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair. He sucked and nipped my breasts as he made his way to the other one. I felt a burning ache between my legs had me begging him for him to just take me already but he was enjoying his torture. His eyes met mine as he gave my womanhood a slow lick, tasting my nectar. His eyes changed back and forth from beast to man and the sight alone had me moaning. What control he had snapped as he continued to taste me as if he had been starving until now. My orgasm hit me quickly, nearly shattering me. He didn't stop though, pulling a couple more orgasms from me until my legs were shaking. I tore off his undershorts when he came back up. He smirked, but didn't say anything as his lips met mine as he lined himself with my entrance. When he entered it was painful at first as he broke my virginity. I held back the tears though. He began moving once it didn't hurt anymore. Then it was nothing but pure bliss. When the mating bond completed it shattered us both. He rested his head in the crook of my neck, panting. "I love you." He whispered. He placed a soft kiss to my shoulder. "I love you too."

I then flipped us, wanting control. He seemed slightly uncomfortable having his wings pinned until I took my finger down one of them. He moaned and gripped my hips. Then his hand went to the base of my tail and my nails dug lightly into his chest as pleasure consumed me. He took my distraction as a chance to take control again as he rammed his cock into me again. His hand continued to stroke my tail in time with his thrusts.

He flipped us so I was on my back once more. He moved his hand from my tail to one of my wings. I was lost in another orgasm as he stroked my wing in time with his thrusts. I felt something within me break loose, as if a be door had burst open. His smile was wide as he looked down at me.

"Your magic came in." He told me in awe. I noticed I was glowing against his skin. He then let his magic loose, black smoke mixing with my light. Wrapping around each other until it was a mix and you couldn't tell where the magic came from where. He kissed me, lacing his fingers through mine. "I love you forever and always." He whispered against my lips. "And always forever." I whispered back to him.