What's the truth?

"L-O-G-O-R-R-E-A, logorrhea." Joana says her last spelling of the day while standing on the stage in front of all the judges and lights go out as everyone claps cheerfully.

"Hello everyone, I'm Tori Akashi your host today and I hope you all are having a good evening, and this evening is about to get better as we have paired it with our school's Talent Hunt program!" I say in the mic and everyone starts hooting and whistling with excitement.

"Let's start with our first performance of the evening by our very own football team who is performing for our first category which is dancing." The lights go out and I run back behind the stage as the football team takes over the front stage.

"Tori, you need to check if I have assembled the badges right according to the list and their labels." Anna says bringing the tray up to my face and I gently put it down saying that I trust her work no need to double check, "but wait - " and I'm out and off to Caleb before she could say anything else.

The football team dance with a ton of balls on the stage, showing off their dance moves while handling 2 balls at a time.

I have to say this 'They are doing an amazing job'

Caleb is not performing with them as he wanted to do his own set and a single contestant could enter for only one talent.
Caleb has his own performance planned.
"This has to be EPIC" Kage says to Caleb while he plays with one if the body mics. I snatch that mic from him putting it safely back to its place amd Kage rolls his eyes.

"Yeah dude, if this doesn't go well, I'm not only losing Talent hunt in fact, I'm losing Anna also." Caleb replies jumping up and down in either excitement or nervousness, honestly it is hard to tell.

"Who's losing who?" Anna asks joining us behind the fully packed stage.
"Caleb, can you please now tell me what you are performing tonite? Everyone knows except for me" she says with a pouty face to which Caleb bends down a little coming height to height with Anna and says don't worry you'll soon know, my Ann." He says Ann with a wink kissing her tip of the nose and runs off to his football budies clapping and hugging them for their marvellous performance.

Which reminds me.... I need to be back on the stage to announce the next performance. But I'm blocked with WEG standing right in front of my face.

"I really appreciate your love to see my beautiful face, but I need to announce the next performance if you can move. The next performance is by......" I say in a very hurriedly sarcastic voice to which Gloria raises her index finger moves it left to right and says, "nope sweety, the next performance is from us. And before you can object! Mr. McAndrew has accepted the slots." I look at Mr. McAndrew and he gives a heads up. So I roll my hard board and ask them what category they are performing for and they say, "no need to add category just say our names and magic will happen" I can argue with them for days and days that there will no magic happening without them telling me their category but I'm interrupted with Ben's call, for me needed on stage and I run.

"I'm sorry for the delay everyone, but the next performance is by WEG, Windy Eveny and Gloria, what ever, girls - " their abbreviation slips out of my mouth and people start laughing and so do I, but I cover it up with, "Clapping" and loud claps in the mic.

I am genuinely interested what they want to say, so I move to a spot next to Kage and Caleb and Anna, Zack and Ben joins us asking what they are about to do and I shrug.

Three spotlights shine on the ground and Windy is standing at the left followed by Gloria in the middle and Eveny at the right. Gloria has a mic in her hand and she speaks, "what I'm about to say is definitely not included in talents. But I wanted this stage to take an opportunity and say what we all have always wanted to say to you all." We all look at each cluelessly and then all heads turn in Mr. McAndrew's direction as he is the only one who knows what they are planning to do with our stage.

"Today, Me Gloria McKenzie speak on behalf of me and my friends Eveny and Windy.
We are gay!" The entire auditorium breaks out into gasps and our eyes shoot wide open and jaws drop to the ground.

Are the school's bumblebee agreeing to the fact that they are what they pretend not to be? Is this some kind of a joke to show their acting skills or are they telling the truth?

To be continued.......