Is it the End?

"........ And just like that we became seniors and our graduation day came.
The school as rowdy as before.
The sun is as blinding and bright,
As we were back then.
The school's wooden desks still hold our carvings which we did with compass in our geometry class.
The wounds don't heal easily,
The true feelings hidden inside are still fargile.
But the fact, that you don't stop walking right now,
Is as important as reaching the destination.

That's the truth we learned in school."

As I end my graduation speech and bow down to the audience, the crowd breaks out into cheerful claps as some of them are filled with excitement and some of them are filled with the hope of their upcoming future.

WEG, what ever girls aka our very own Windy, Eveny and Gloria ended up winning that Talent Hunt competition, though they were not even opting for it.
But the judges told us that the real talent isn't what we practice and build, in fact the real talent is hunted, when we come out of our comfort zone and do something which none of others expect us to be.
And now, WEG are a proud participant of LGBTQ+ Community.

Joana didn't win the spelling bee competition, but she was still given a special prize for her efforts and hardwork.

Brittney's mono got cured and so did her habit of making out with every other random guy, as Zack finally came face to face with his feelings and found the courage to tell her.
Now it looks like someone has glued their mouths together, as they are always found making out everywhere. Like everywhere. If you know what I mean.

Ben recieved a scholarship for his remarkable choreography and handling of ball in the Mizu's highest sports college.

Turns out, someone did notice our hardwork and all the efforts put into those entrance board and welcome bands which were designed and crafted by me and Anna. But they wanted a single student, so we rejected their offer saying that we come in a bundle. Either take both or leave both. But soon we heard from them and we both were asked to fill out forms.

Mr. Abel McAndrew left teaching after 15 years of hard work and 15 naughty batchs. He will be tying the knot with Ms. Monica later this month and we all are invited. It will be probably the last reunion before every leaves to embark upon their journey of future.
Well, their wedding was surely not something we saw coming and we are all surprised.

Anna and Caleb are now a thing. They're the power couple of our school and funnily enough, all the juniors seek advise from them.

Unni never mentioned what kind of charity she wanted to start, looks like we had the option to deal with it. So mom suggested, why don't we start an organization for the refugees? Those people who do not have homes and are living under straw roofs.
We will soon be starting a model town for refugees and give them a roof to stay and jobs to earn money from.

And Kage.
Finally he came to life. That day when I kissed him, turns out everyone saw who I was kissing, and it definitely wasn't thin air.
We don't know if it was a princess and a frog tale, or the beauty and the beast, or maybe sleeping beauty, snow white or even Cinderella's story type of reference, which made Kage visible to the world.
It was very hard to convince every person in the auditorium that it was some kind of a magic trick which was only possible if I kissed Kage.

We sat in detention for the rest of the week for violating school's code and conduct. But me, Anna, Caleb and Kage still enjoyed that extra time.

Turns out Kage is Kol, Caleb's cousin brother who disappeared in that accident. They both share a similar birth mark which none of us noticed earlier.

It was quite hard to convince Mr. And Mrs. White that how Kage is still alive, but thank god that they believed in miracles and accepted Kage with open arms.

Mr. McAndrew pulled some strings in school consedring the fact that my parents are his best friends. And thus, Kage is also graduating with us today. He is a pretty smart kid and caught up on the school work amazingly fast than we all expected him to.

I won't lie, I do miss the days when Kage stayed with us. But I'm still not agreeing that to his face. I couldn't be more happy on the fact that he finally came to life.

We never got the answer to why Kage was the only person who survived that accident but disappeared. Why was he linked to Caleb, why could Caleb hear him and I can see or, why he came to life by my kiss.
And honestly, I think some questions are better left unanswered.
It is a game of the destiny played on us maybe for our best futures.

"Tori! Come fast for the best position for the group picture." Kage says as he grabs my hand pulling me to towards the stairs where everyone is getting ready for the last pic.

So, Steve Atoski sang,
"What do you do when the chapter ends?
Do you close the book and never read again?
Where do you go when the story's done.
You can be who you were, or who you become."

As we sit on these chairs, wearing our graduation blue and grey gowns under this bright shinning sun, we know that our future awaits us. There are mysteries to be unfolded and lives to be lived to their fullest.
The chapter to our story might be ending now and we might have become a part of you or you may have become a part of our story.

As we throw our graduation caps in the open sky and ask ourselves.
Is it the end?
The answer is pretty complicated.

This chapter of our life ends and we step into another one. This book might be ending but stories has just began.
So yes, this may be,

*THE END*