Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

As time passes... History about us slowly fading... Now new generations, probably knows nothing about us. What am I?

I'm A Fallen

-First Day-

Y/N P.O.V

I've been moving so much. Since I need to blend in. I'd rather not be involved with any human activity. But I don't have a choice. I need to do this, or everyone would get suspicious of me.

I need to enter High School, so I could blend in better... and I'll be starting today. Today will be my first day.

So I get up from the bed. Then make my way over to the bathroom and start my morning routine. I adjust the temperature to the way I want it to be. I begin to strip down my clothes once I'm satisfied. I enter the shower and let myself relax.

'I wonder how my first day will be...' I thought to myself. My thought starts to drift off to my past. I shake my head and finish up my shower. No time to think about it. I'd be late on my first day if I take longer.

I step out of the bathroom and head back to my room. I walk over to the wardrobe to grab my uniform. I put it on, then make my way to the dresser. I brush my hair, getting rid of all the tangles, knots... Everything that is unpleasant to the sight.

Then I look at the watch. 'I still have time. I'll just walk there then...' I thought to myself. I head to the front door and exit. Locking the door behind me. Then I start walking towards the direction of the school.

Time-skip

I finally made it to school. This place is quite big. I wonder how I would find my way around this school.

I just shrug my shoulder and enter the school building. In an instant, I feel eyes on me. I just ignore them and continue my way, looking for the principal's office.

After a while, I finally found it. Man... This building is really big. I'm having a hard time looking for this room.

I give the door a soft knock. Then I enter the room, when I hear someone said 'come in' from the other side of the door. I open the door and enter the room.

There's a man sitting behind the desk. I bow to him, showing my respect. Well... That's what humans do, right? I just did that to blend in. I don't want to cause trouble, it'll only cause them to suspect me.

After talking for a bit. He gives me a slip of paper which will be my schedule, along with a map... So I won't get lost in this school building.

I bow once more. Then I turn around to leave. When I'm outside the principal's office. I take a look on the schedule. Then I start walking to the direction of the class.

Soon I reach there. I lift my hand and give it a soft knock. "Looks like your new friend is here" I heard someone said, most likely the teacher. Then I can hear footstep approaching. Then the door open to reveal a woman.

"You must be the new student... Please come in..." She said. I bow slightly, then walk in just like she told me to. Then I continue my way to the front of the class room.

I turn my body to face every student. I can hear comments coming around me. 'She's so cute!' 'I never seen someone as hot as her' 'I have to ask her out!' I ignore all the comment. I turn my head to see a boy with orange hair. 'That's an unusual hair colour... Is that real? Or did he dyed it?' I thought to myself. I quickly look away when I see his eyes flickered slightly.

"Well... Are you gonna introduce yourself?" The teacher ask. "Oh! Sorry... Right, um..." I said, focusing my eyes at the others. "I'm L/N Y/N... Pleasure to meet you" I said, bowing slightly.

The teacher allows me to take a seat. I walk over to the empty seat, which is behind the orange haired boy and take a seat.

The boy turn his around to look at me. He smiles "the names Ichigo... Kurosaki Ichigo. Nice to meet you" he said. I just smile at him. Then he turn his attention towards the lesson.

The lesson soon ended. I walk out of the class, in an instant, I got swarmed by the students. Asking me for names, phone number, and so on. I just sweat dropped at them, then try to squeeze through. Then I make a run for it. It's a good thing I'm a fast runner, so I could easily out run them.

I made it to the rooftop. Then take a seat near the fence, leaning my back against it. I look up at the sky. 'First day and I already got swarmed by them... Tch...' I thought to myself, slightly annoyed by what happened earlier.

Then I hear the door opens again. There's a group of people. I recognise one of them as Ichigo. His eyes widen at the sight of me. Then he grinned at me. "Looks like we got ourself a new Friend!" He exclaim. I sigh and get up "don't get me wrong... I'd love to make friends with you guys... Just not now" I said. Then I walk passed then and out of the rooftop.

Ichigo P.O.V

Wow... She's kinda, cold. What's her problem? But something about her intrigues me, I want to know more about her. I'm determine to get her to be my friend.

"Ichigo..." I heard Rukia called out for me. I turn my head to look at her. She have a smirk on her face. "What?" I question. "By the look of your face... I'm guessing you've taken a liking to her" she said. I blushed deep red as she said that. "Don't talk nonsense! I just met her!" I yelled. "There's love at first sight..." She said, shrugging her shoulder. This makes me scowl, but I didn't say anything.

Am I really falling for her? Is this really love at first sight?

*to be continued*