Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

I stand up, not caring the pain. I advance to him. I pin him to the ground. I raise my fist to punch him. But Ishida stops me. "Kurosaki... Just calm down... I get that you're upset... But you can't forget that she's a dear friend to us too... We want to rescue her just as much as you do! But you have to think! You're in no condition to fight... If you go like this... That means you have a death wish! Think about it, Kurosaki!" He said. I calm down and fall to my side as I start to cry. They just stare at me, not doing a thing. But I don't care.

Don't worry Y/N... I'll save you

-Turned-

Ichigo P.O.V

I train none stop to get stronger. I have to get her back. There's no way I'm gonna let them have her. She's mine! I WILL get her back.

I drop on my knee as I pant. "Alright, that's enough! You need to rest for a bit..." I heard Uharaha-San said. I shake my head "no... I'm not done yet... I can still go on" I said, without looking at him.

I get up and look at Chad. "Come at me! I can still go on!" I said. I step forward, but I stumble and fall down. "You're not..." He said. I get up again. "Yes I can! Come at me!" I said, holding my Zanpakuto with both hands. Then I charge at him.

He jumps out of the way. Then he punches me. I stumble back, and fall on my butt. "You need to have some rest, Ichigo... If this goes on, you will get sick" he said. I shake my head. "No... I need to save her..." I said.

I feel someone place a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Inoue. "Kurosaki-Kun... I understand how bad you want to save her. We want to save her just as much as you do.... But you need to rest..." She said, her voice is filled with worry.

I sigh and nod my head "okay..." I said. Chad walks towards me. He offers a hand. I accept it, then he pulls me up.

"Now lets get something to eat..." Urahara-San said. I huffed and nod my head "okay..." I said. Then we head up to the shop.

As much as I don't have any appetite to eat. I force myself to eat some. I needed the energy, otherwise I'll get really weak... Which means I wouldn't be able to train and without training, I won't be strong enough to save her.

Y/N... I hope you're doing okay right now... Wait for me, I will come for you

Y/N P.O.V

I lay in the bed inside the room they put me in. I just stare at the ceiling. I wonder what Ichigo is up to right now... I wonder if he will be okay. I know that his wound is not life threatening, I have healed him before I leave that night.

But knowing him... He will start moving, and I am worried that he will reopen his wound. I let out a sigh and sit up. "Ichigo..." I said, as I look down. I can feel the tears in my eyes, they start to stream down my cheeks.

I can't stay here... I have to go back to Ichigo and the others. But these people are too strong. I can handle them just fine, but what if they start attacking Ichigo and the others again? I have no choice but to stay here. But for how long? I miss Ichigo so much.

Too caught up in my thought, I didn't notice someone has entered the room. "Hey..." I jump at the voice. I look up to see Ulquiorra, he looks much better. There's is still a few scar on one of his cheek.

"What do you want?" I ask. "Aizen wants to see you..." He said. I scoff "Tch... I want nothing to do with him" I spat. He walks forward. I stand up and raise my hand, palm facing him. I glare at him. "Not another step..." I said. He stops in his track and just stare at me with coldness in his eyes. Normal people would shiver in fear. But not me. I'm not afraid of anything. I'm only staying here, because I don't want them to do any harm on Ichigo and the others.

"Don't make it hard... You know Aizen would hurt the people you care for, if you go against him..." He said. My hands starts to shake a bit. I let out a sigh and lower it down. I roll my eyes again. "Lead the way..." I said. He nod his head and turn around. I follow him as he walks out.

He leads me in a room filled with equipments. I enter the room, then I hear the door shuts. I turn around and start banging on the door with my strength. "Oi let me out!!" I scream. But I receive no answer. I just huff and move away from the door.

"I see you've finally decide to come..." I heard someone said behind me. I turn around and saw Aizen. I roll my eyes at him. "Wasn't my choice... I knew what you'd do if I didn't obey you..." I said, glaring at him. He just chuckle. "Stop laughing... I do not find this amusing at all... You're a coward..." I said. "Whatever you said..." He said. Then he appears behind me.

I didn't get a chance to react to his sudden move when I feel something prick my neck. I let out a gasp and fall on the floor. I scream as I feel a burning sensation and pain through out my whole body.

Once the pain subside. I can feel something is different about me. I clutch my neck as there is still a dull ache. I glare at Aizen. "W-what did y-you do to me..." I said, he's still holding the empty syringe with a triumph smirk on his face as if he just achieve his goals.

"Why don't you check for yourself?" He said, gesturing to a mirror by the wall. I shakily get up and limp towards the mirror. My eyes widen at what I saw.

"What did you do to me?!" I scream at him

"What did you do to me?!" I scream at him. He smirks at me. "You're one of us now... You're an Arrancar now..." He said. I shake my head. I can believe this... This can't be happening. I look at him with so much hatred in my eyes. "I WILL make you pay!" I spat. I run forward, but he manage to deflect it.

"You're power as a Fallen only works for me now... You can only do as I say... You can't use it to attack me anymore..." He said, still with the same smirk on his face. I clench my hand in a tight fist.

*to be continued*