Chapter 9

Previously on Chapter 8

We talk as we eat. Isshin keep asking me about random things. I just smile as I answer him. Is this what it's like to be a part of a family? I've been alone for a long time... That I forgot what it's like to have family. It's so good to be here... I can finally feel what's it like to be a part of a family... And I'm so happy about it. I'm so glad I get to meet Ichigo.

-Secret Reveal-

Y/N P.O.V

Ever since my last visit. Ichigo's family kept asking me to come and visit them, which I gladly accept their invitation... It's just shows how much they welcomed me. Which makes me so happy.

It's in the middle of class. I stayed silent as I pay attention to the front of the class. I move seats, so now I'm sitting next to Ichigo. He's the one requesting for it. After a lot of arguing with the teacher, he finally succeed.

I can feel his eyes on me throughout the lesson. I sigh and turn my head to look at him. "Will you pay attention to class!" I whisper-yelled... I need to make sure the teacher didn't hear it. It will caused me trouble. He just smile and look at the front of the class.

Then suddenly, Ichigo's charm starts ringing. I turn to look at him. He takes it from his belt as he turn to look at me.  "I'll be right back..." He said. I nod my head "be careful..." I said. "I got it... Don't worry" he said. He told the teacher that he needs to go to the bathroom, then he run out of the class.

'I wonder what it will be now...' I thought to myself. Then my mind wonder off to the guy that attacked me that day. The spiritual pressure is similar to the one Ichigo is heading. Then my eyes widen in realisation. 'Oh no...' I thought to myself.

I jump to my feet. "Sensei! I'm not feeling okay, I need to go to the clinic..." I said. I run out of the room, not waiting for any reply.

This person is dangerous. I can sense it. Even though it's different from the one holding me that day. He's still dangerous.

Ichigo is in trouble if he have to face that guy. I have to help him. I don't care if he knows my secret. His safety is my top priority right now.

Soon enough, I finally get it to where he is. My eyes widen when see him laying on the floor, blood is flowing out from her body. "Ichigo!!" I scream. He lift his head up to look at me. "Y-Y/N... W-what are you doing h-here? It's too d-dangerous... go! Run from here!!" He screams the last part. I ignore it and run towards him.

I turn him and laid his head on my lap. "Go, Y/N... Don't worry about me..." He said. "I can't leave you, Ichigo... You're hurt..." I said. Then the guy Ichigo's been fighting, grab me by my collar.