Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

I calm myself down and look up at the sky. The stars start to come out. I sigh 'he's right... I'm gonna have to ask her out soon... But what should I do? Did she even like me that way?' I thought to myself. I let out another sigh and turn around. I start to head home. With only one thought on my mind.

What should I do to win her heart?

-Trouble-

Y/N P.O.V

Ever since that day, Renji kept coming to hang out with me. He's quite friendly, but he can be pretty annoying sometimes. He would grab my hand out of no where and try to flirt with me.

Of course, every time that happens... Ichigo would always come and push him away. What's with those two. Those two can be really weird.

Today is weekend. Renji and Ichigo is in my home. I'm cooking something for them to eat. I can hear them bickering about something in the living room. But it's not loud enough for me to make out what they are saying. I'm curious, but I chose to ignore it... Probably something personal between those two. So I should not interfere.

Ichigo P.O.V

"Are you planning to ask her out yet?" Renji ask me. I turn my head to look at him. "No... Not yet" I said. "Can I ask her out then?" He said, smirking at me. I glare at him. "DON'T YOU DARE?!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"Why not? Someone bound to ask her out... I mean... Look at her! She's gorgeous..." He said, with a dreamy look on his face. I grab him by the collar. "Don't talk about her like that... It makes you look like a creep" I said. He smirks at me. "You really can't blame me... Admit it... You think that way too about her..." He said. I just release my grip on his collar. I didn't say anything. I can't argue with him.

"Hey you two!! Meal is ready... Come over here" I heard Y/N call out from the kitchen. Renji looks at me, still with the same smirk on his face. I just roll my eyes and stand up. "I'm coming, Y/N" I said.

I enter the kitchen. "Have a seat..." Y/N said, gesturing the dining table. I take a seat next to her. She hands me a bowl of rice. She did the same with Renji.

Then she just sit there as she watches us eat. I turn to her. "Why aren't you eating?" I ask. She turn to look at me. "I'm not really hungry..." She said. I just respond with a hum.

"Can I have a second?" Renji said. "Sure..." Y/N respond with a smile. She grab his bowl and scoop up another portion. "Here you go..." She said.

"Can I have second too?" I ask, giving her my empty bowl. "Sure..." She said, scooping up a spoon full of rice for me.

Soon meal is over. "Thank you for the meal, Y/N..." I said. "Yeah... It's really good" Renji said. I scowl at him. He notice this and just smirks at me. 'That guy...' I thought, trying not to growl.

Then my Shinigami charm starts making a sound. Y/N turns her head to look at me. "Another hollow?" She ask. I'm still shock to know she knew about all this. "Yeah... Most likely..." I said. I stand up and place the charm on my chest.

"Careful, yeah?" She said, with a worry face. I smile at her. "I will... Don't worry..." I said. I look at Renji. "Let's go!" I said. He just nods his head. Then we jump out of the window and start heading towards our destination.

Y/N P.O.V

I won't stay back. I follow them. I'm worried about both of them. Mostly Ichigo. As time pass, I start to develop feelings for him. I don't want to see him getting hurt.

I run out of my house and follow them. I can keep up with their speed pretty easily. Thanks to my ability.

I come to a stop at the park. Ichigo is battling against a man, half of his lower jaw is covered with what seems to be a hollow mask. What is he?

I heard a twig behind me. I turn around to see a guy. The side of his head is covered with mask. I'm guessing he's ally with the one Ichigo is fighting.

He grabs me by the collar. "What the- hey! Let go of me! This is not the way to treat a girl!!" I scream at him. Which gain the attention of the others.

The man holding me just lift me up, until my feet is dangling from the ground. "Y/N! What are you doing here!!" I heard Ichigo screams. I turn my head to look at him. He have a look of fear in his face.

He run forward. But the man holding me lift his sword. Sharp edge pointing at my chest. "Not another step..." He said, looking at him with an emotionless face... Making Ichigo stop dead in his track.

"Ulquiorra! Let her go! She has nothing to do with this!" Ichigo screams at the man holding me. "She can see us... And she is different... I can sense it... She has something that will be a great use for Aizen..." He said. Ichigo's eyes widened. I kick the man holding me, but he didn't budge.

Ichigo P.O.V

I stare at Ulquiorra, who is holding the girl I love in his hand. "Put your Zanpakuto down, and let Yammy kill you" he said, looking at me with his cold eyes.

My hand starts to shake a little. "Ichigo no! Just leave!" Y/N screams. "I can't possibly do that, Y/N..." I said, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

She looks at Renji "Renji! Take him away... Don't let him do something stupid" she said. "B-but-" Renji stutter. "Now!" She screams. Renji grabs me and follow what she said.

Once we are away, I squirm out of his grasp. I punch him in the face. He seems to have snap out of it... As if something is controlling him. I don't know what... But that didn't matter.

"What is wrong with you?! Why did you just drag me out of there?! Y/N is in trouble" I yell at him. He looks confused. As if he didn't do it in the first place. "what are you talking about?" He asks. I just ignore him and run back.

But when I get there... they are no where in sight. I collapse on my knees and slam my fist on the ground. "Y/N!!!!!" I scream. Then I hunch down and start crying.

I can't believe it... She's gone... They have her... Don't worry Y/N, I'll save you

*to be continued*