Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

He turn his body towards me. I move closer to him, snuggling my head on his chest... Making myself comfortable. I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head. "Sleep well, baby..." He whispers. I smile "goodnight, Ichigo..." I said. He tighten his hold around me, making me feel secure. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

-Back to School-

Y/N P.O.V

It takes me a week, but now I'm fully recover. I am glad that I can finally move around again. I get up from my bed and start my daily morning routine.

Once I'm ready. I grab my bag, making sure I have everything I need and head towards the door. I open the door the same time as Ichigo is about to knock.

He looks surprise seeing me standing there, fully dressed in school uniform. "Y/N... Are you feeling okay? You shouldn't move around..." he said. I just smile at him "I'm okay, Ichigo..." I said. He walks up to me, placing his hand on my forehead. I just stand there, looking up at him.

He nods his head. "Yeah, your fever's gone... That's good... But are you sure you're well enough to go to school?" He said, looking concern. I smile at his caring self. I lean up and place a soft peck on his lips. "I'm okay, Ichigo... I have to do some activity and move around a little... It'll make me recover faster..." I said. He let out a sigh "okay... If you say so... But, I'm taking you home if show any sign of getting sick at school" he said, with a serious face.

I just laugh at his protective side. I raise my hands in surrender manner. "Okay... Okay, whatever you said boss..." I said. He laughs because of this. He wrap and arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "I just cared about you, Y/N. I don't want anything bad to happen to you..." He said in a very gentle voice. "I know..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles back, then he leans down and place a soft kiss on my lips.

He pulls away and place his forehead against mine. "I love you, Y/N..." He said. I smile and peck his lips. "I love you too..." I said. He peck my forehead softly, then he pulls away. "Let's get going now..." He said. I nod my head. He held my hand softly. I walk out of my house, locking it. Then Ichigo and I start making our way to school.

Time-skip

We finally made it to school. Everyone gather around me as I enter the class. "Are you okay?" "Can you really walk around?" "How are you feeling?" And more. I just sweat-dropped as their question doesn't seem to end. "I... Well, um..." Was all I manage to let out.

Ichigo sighs at them and walk forward towards me. He push his way through everyone, stand in front of me. "Okay... Okay... I know you're glad to see her back, but that doesn't mean you have to suffocate her with questions!" He yells at them.

"Sorry..." They said. I place my hand on his shoulder. "Ichigo... It's okay... They are just worried about me... You don't have to be so harsh..." I said. He looks at me and his eyes soften. "Okay..." He said. I smile at him. We walk towards our seats.

The bell rings and the teacher come. I take out my book and pencil, taking notes every time I need to.

It was soon lunch time. Ichigo grabs my hand, pulling me with him. "Do you have to pull me all the time?" I ask. "Well... I'm not letting you out of my sight... I'm gonna protect you at all caused..." He said. I just huffed and let him do what he wants. He's just showing how much he cares for me. So... I don't really mind.

We reach the rooftop. The place we always hang out. No one really comes here. So it's just us.

Ichigo makes me sit on his lap. I blush when everyone else starts to tease me about it. But they stop when I shot them a glare. I turn to Ichigo and start feeding him some food. He can't feed himself, because his arms is around my waist.

"Why aren't you eating?" He said. "I don't eat human food..." I said. This caught the attention of the others. "Right... You're a Fallen..." Ishida said. I turn to him and nod my head "yeah..." I said. What he ask next made me froze slightly.

"What happen to the other Fallen? How come I never heard of them before..." He said. "Um..." I start, not knowing what to say. I look from, as my bangs cover my eyes.

"Ouch!" I heard Ishida wailed. I look up to see his forehead is red. Then half bitten apple on the floor in front of him. I turn my gaze to look at Ichigo, to see his arm is still outstretch a bit along with a scowl in his face.

I place my hand on top of his outstretch one and lower it down. "You don't have to do that, Ichigo..." I said. Ishida nod his head, his hand is still on his forehead. "That's right... I'm just curious..." He said. Ichigo growl at him. "That doesn't mean you can ask something like that" he said. I place my hand on top of his, I caress it softly. He relax a little under my touch.

"I'm sorry... He's right... I shouldn't have ask" Ishida said. I smile at him and shake my head "it's okay to be curious... I'm okay..." I said. He nods his head at me.

I sigh "and to answer your question... Well... Just like you... I'm the last Fallen..." I said. His eyes widened. "How come?" He said. I sigh and lean back towards Ichigo. He tighten his hold around me, knowing that I needed his comfort.

"Unlike Shinigami and Quincy... Us, Fallen... We hated each other... We want to proof to one another that we are stronger than them..." I say as I paused.

I look down slightly, as I clutch Ichigo's sleeve for comfort. "But I want nothing to do with it... I wanted a world of peace, a world without war. But that's not what THEY want. They are trying to kill my family... So I do what I had to do... I eliminate all of them... Leaving me the only Fallen alive. But in the end... My family died anyway, they are not immortal like me... They are humans. Normal humans... I got my ability from my father, who died during the war...." I said.

My whole body started shaking as I remember the day I killed all of them. The day I failed to protect my family and got them killed. Ichigo pulls me closer to him, I turn my body so I'm facing him. I buried my face in his chest as I begin to cry harder. He caress my hair softly. "I'm so sorry you have to go through that, love" he whispers in my ears in a soft voice.

I can hear the sadness in his voice, as if he understand the pain I'm going through. The rest of the group just stare at me with a sad gaze as Ichigo continues to comfort me.

I don't know why it hurt so much... I don't feel anything when I kill them. So why? Why now? Why did my emotions have to surface now? It makes me look weak in front of the others.

But I can't help it.... It hurt so much

*to be continued*