Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

Then I place him down gently. I heal his wound so it won't be life threatening anymore. Then I get up. I follow the two Arrancar towards the portal. Before it close completely. I turn around to look at Ichigo one last time.

Goodbye, Ichigo...

-Sousuke Aizen-

Ichigo P.O.V

When I wake up, I realise that I'm in a room I recognise as Urahara-san's shop. I try to sit up and wince at the pain in my stomach as I shut my eyes tightly. Once the pain subside, I open my eyes and look around. No one is here.

I move to get up, only to fall back when the pain intensify. The door slide open to reveal Inoue, Chad, and Ishida. They look at me in surprise. "You're awake!" Inoue said. I don't say anything, just lay there as I wait for the pain to subside.

I sit up slowly, trying not to move so sudden so my body won't get hurt. "Kurosaki-Kun... You just wake up, don't force yourself..." Inoue said as she place her hand on my shoulder. "Where is Y/N..." I said, wincing in pain. I didn't get an answer. I turn my head to look at everyone.

"We... We don't know... We were hoping you'd know, Kurosaki..." Ishida said. My eyes widen. "N-no... It's not a dream..." I said, as tears pool up in my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Chad said. "She's taken... By Arrancar. I thought it was only a nightmare. I thought I got hurt by hollows... No... I got this injuries because I was fighting them... Now she is taken from me..." I said. A sob escape my lips as I start to cry.

I curl up into a ball as I start to cry harder. "Y/N... I'm so sorry... This is all my fault... If only I can do a better job at protecting you, this won't be happening... You wouldn't have been taken away from me... I'm so sorry" I said to myself as I clutch my hair tightly.

I shake my head and force myself to get up. I stumble, but manage to stand. Ishida went to my side. "What are you thinking?! You should not be walking around! You need to lay down. You're still injured!!" He said, holding onto my arm. I yank my hand away from him. I glare at him. "Shut up! Y/N is with them... She could be in danger! I'm not gonna lay around... I need to save her!" I yelled at him.

"But you're not fit enough! It's too dangerous, Kurosaki-Kun..." Inoue interject. I shake my head. "I don't care! I'm going to save her... Or I'll die trying..." I said. I grab my Zanpakuto. I ignore their protest as I continue my way out. But before I could go any further. Someone hit me in the head. Knocking me out cold.

Sado P.O.V

I turn to the others after I knock Ichigo out. "I'm sorry for this... But this has to be done... We can't let him walk around like this" I said. While the others just stare at me in shock.

I pick him up and lay him back down on the futon. He'll probably be pissed at me when he wakes up. But I hope he'll understand that I'm doing this for his own good. Y/N-Chan is my friend too... I want to save her as much as he did. But we need to think of a plan... We can't be attacking Arrancar. It'll be a death wish. I just hope they didn't hurt Y/N-Chan, until we manage to get there.

Y/N P.O.V

I'm in a room. There's a guy sitting on a throne. I'm guessing he's the leader of this group. What  was his name again? Oh right... Aizen. I heard he betrays the Soul Society and join forces with the hollows. Tch... People like him should just die and perish from this world.

There's a moment of silent. I just stare at him as he observe me with his cold eyes. None of us said a thing. The rest of the Arrancar is around us.

"Finally... You're here... I'm very delighted to have you around..." The guy finally talked after a moment of silent. I just stare at him without any emotion. "What do you want?" I said, with a lot of hatred in my voice.

"Feisty... I like it..." He said. He get up from his seat and walk over to me. He keep walking and he stand in front of me. I stare up at him. Then he place his hand on my cheek, only to recoil at the contact. He stare at his hand, there's smoke coming from it.

I smirk "what's the matter? Can't handle a little electric?" I said. He clench his hand as he looks at me with a glare.

"Lock her away..." He said. Then two of them walk forward with their weapon, pointing at my back. "Walk..." One of them demand. I send Aizen another smirk. Anger is evident in his face and eyes. But I know he wouldn't kill me, he wants me to join his group. As if he could kill me anyway.

Time-skip

Ichigo P.O.V

I woke up feeling a lot better. I look around to see everyone is sitting around me. Then my eyes stop at Chad. I know he's the one who hit me.

I stand up, not caring the pain. I advance to him. I pin him to the ground. I raise my fist to punch him. But Ishida stops me. "Kurosaki... Just calm down... I get that you're upset... But you can't forget that she's a dear friend to us too... We want to rescue her just as much as you do! But you have to think! You're in no condition to fight... If you go like this... That means you have a death wish! Think about it, Kurosaki!" He said. I calm down and fall to my side as I start to cry. They just stare at me, not doing a thing. But I don't care.

Don't worry Y/N... I'll save you

*to be continued*