Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

Ichigo comes running at me. He cradle me in his arms. "Are you okay?" He said. "Yeah... I'm just tired... It's been a while since I fought like that... I guess I need to start training again... To rebuilt my stamina..." I said. I close my eyes as I drift off.

-Sick-

Y/N P.O.V

I haven't used my ability as a Fallen for years. I guess that battles took a lot from me. Today I wake up with a bad head-ache and I can barely move.

I just lay on my bed, bored out of my mind. But there's nothing I can do. I force myself to sit up so I could at least read my book. So that's what I've been doing.

The door opens and close. I look up from my book to see Ichigo. I've given him a spare key, so he could come anytime he wants.

He looks at me with a frown. "What?" I asks. He sighs as he looks at me. "Y/N... What are you doing sitting up? You should be resting. Lay back down..." he said. I huffed "but I'm really bored, Ichigo..." I said. He walks over and take a seat at the edge of the bed.

He place his hand on my head. "I know you're bored... But you need to remember... You're sick, Y/N... You should rest..." He said. I sighs "alright..." I said. I place the bookmark on my current page. Ichigo takes the book out of my hand, placing it on the bedside table.

He help me to lay down. He gently caresses my hair. I close my eyes, savouring the feelings of his hand. He's being so gentle... He always act so gentle with me.

"Ichigo..." I said, after a moment of silent. He respond with a hum. I open my eyes and look up at him. "Do you hate me now?" I asks. He looks confused "why would I hate you, Y/N?" He questions. "I don't know... The fact that I hid a secret as big as being a Fallen... I thought you'd hate me now..." I said, looking away from him.

He leans down and place a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes as I respond to his kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He's the first to pull away. He places his hand on my right cheek, leaning his forehead against mine. "I would never hate you... I won't blame you about hiding it as a secret... I'm sure you have your reason to it... So don't ever think that I hate you... Cause I love you so much..." He said in a very gentle voice. Then he place a soft loving kiss on my forehead. I smile softly and close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on my forehead. "Thank you, Ichigo..." I said. "You're welcome... Now... Get some sleep" He said. I just nod my head and close my eyes. I let myself drift off to sleep.

Time-skip

I woke up to someone caressing my head softly. My headache isn't as bad as I first have it this morning. In fact, I felt a lot better.

I open my eyes to meet with a familiar brown one. "You finally woke up..." He said, in his soft voice. I smile at him and sit up. "Easy... You're still sick" he said, helping me sit up. I lean my back against the head board. "I'm okay, Ichigo. Better than this morning..." I said. He smiles as he place a soft kiss on my forehead. Then he looks at me with his soft and loving eyes. "Well, that's good to hear..." He said. Then he stands up, he walks over to the nightstand, then grab a tray.

"I made you some soup... Hopefully it'll help you recover faster..." He said, placing the tray on my lap. I look at it, then look at him. "You made this... For me?" I said. "Of course..." He said. "Thank you, Ichigo..." I said, smiling at him. "Eat up..." He said. I nod my head at him.

I scoop up a spoon full. Then I blow on it gently and take a bite. Ichigo is looking at me with a nervous smile. Then my eyes widen as I savour the taste. "It's good!" I said, happily. He let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank God... I thought it's gonna taste horrible..." He said. I giggle at him. "Is this your first time? Looking after someone who's sick?" I said. He nods his head. "Other than my family? Yeah... This is my first time..." He said. "I see... But you seem to be doing a really good job... I'm happy that you're willing to spend your time taking care of me..." I said. He just smiles at me.

Then I look at him with a serious expression. "Promise me you won't skip school tomorrow" I said. It's true, he thinks he needs to look after me while I'm sick, he have been absent from school.

He opens his mouth to argue, but stop himself when he sees how serious I am. He gulls and nod his head. "Okay..." He said. I smile and pull him into a hug. "I'm so happy to have you, Ichigo... I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend that cares for me as much as you did... I love you so much..." I said. "You're welcome, Y/N... And of course I will take care of you. You're my girl. I will always care for you... I love you too" he said. I can almost hear the smile in his voice as he said that.

"Come on... You need to rest more..." He said. "But I just wake up..." I said, with a pout. "I know... But you're sick, Y/N... You need to get more rest, so you can get better faster..." He said. I let out a huff "alright, fine..." I said, I move to lay down. He stands up and was about to leave, but I grab his hand. He turns to look at me. "Can you stay?" I said. He nods his head, he lift the blanket up and tuck himself in.

He turn his body towards me. I move closer to him, snuggling my head on his chest... Making myself comfortable. I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head. "Sleep well, baby..." He whispers. I smile "goodnight, Ichigo..." I said. He tighten his hold around me, making me feel secure. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*