dont use her

in which hopper asks what mikes intentions are

————————————————————
april 8th, 1986

third person:

it had been so long since mike and eleven had seen each other.

well, only 4 days. but it doesn't matter! to them it felt like a century had gone by.

mike felt him self getting jittery as he stood on the 'hoppers residence' porch, waiting for his el to answer the door.

soon enough, eleven opened the door and greeted him with a warm hug, standing in the semi-warm spring weather.

they could've hugged for hours, that is until the one-and-only chief hopper interrupted them.

"ahem!" hopper cleared his throat, making the young couple pull away and slowly turn their head towards him, eyebrows raised in pure confusion, arms crossed in utter annoyance.

"remember the rules. now go, do whatever kids do." hopper stammered, shooing the kids away with his hand, signaling mike and eleven to go away.

"wait, wheeler, can i talk to you for a hot second? just you. eleven can go in her room and wait." hopper sighed, making the curly-headed boy turn around at the sound of his name, letting go of els hand, walking towards hopper to talk. hopper then leading him onto the couch as they watched el shut her bedroom door with a clank before he started talking.

"okay kid, i gotta talk to you." hopper said, maybe a bit a rushed, or like he's trying to be quiet.

"okay, tell me." mike said, almost in a 'try me' voice.

"well, okay. i'll get straight to the point. um, what are your intentions with my daughter?" hopper smoothly said, with almost no emotion.

"i-i mean, if you assume i'm using her for kisses, hugs, cuddles, or maybe even sex, you are so wrong. i love el with all of my heart. i've never loved anything more than her and for me to use her is something i'd never do. because i love her. i don't make her do stuff, fuck no. if she wants to do something, we'll do it. if she doesn't want to do it, we won't. i don't force her into anything. i'm not that type of guy. i'm the type of guy that waits for the girl to be ready, not the other way around. i-i mean of course i make sure i'm ready, but i make sure she's ready too." mike rambled, cringing at the word sex and using facial expressions and hands to help hopper understand a bit more.

"i uh- wow. i didn't know you felt that way." hopper said, clearly astonished.

"i know were only 15 and it's stupid 'young love' that'll die off on its own but the thing is, it won't. me and el will never fall out of love. i will make sure we share our whole life together. get married, make sure she has my children, and die next each other. i will always be by her side. we will share every first." mike exclaimed, clearly in deep thought about el. hopper was just siting there, taking in the fact that this kid just admitted he wanted to have his daughters children and get married to his daughter.

meanwhile,

eleven was listening the whole time. she put her hand over her heart and swooned over how sweet mike is. she did the cliche 'slide down the door' move when a girl is in love. with only two thoughts on her mind.

1. how much she loves mike.
2. wh-

"eleven you can come out now!" her thoughts were interrupted when the two boys she held dearly to her heart screamed for her to come out.

she decided to just ask what was on her mind straight forward. she heard mike say it, it can't be that bad!

so, she did.

"what is sex?"

word count: 644
a/n: okay so i'm finally back! it's been awhile since i wrote. hope you didn't miss me too much.

but i hate my writing style