it was one time

in which mike and eleven make a mistake

————————-
july 1st, 1988

elevens pov:

never in my life did i think that, with the past i have, this would happen.

i decided that i had to immediately call mike.

i ran over to the phone in the wall in my room and dialed mikes number quickly.

"hello?" i heard mike say in a groggy voice. he sounded tired.

"mike, i need you to come to my house right now. sneak through my window so hop doesn't hear. i need to tell you something." i said in a whisper and rushed, afraid hopper would notice.

"um, okay, i'll be there in 10" and with that i hung up and laid down in my bed staring at my ceiling.

10 minutes flew by, and before i knew it mike was knocking at my window. i walk over to it and open it and he climbs in and walks over to my bed as i shut the window, feeling the slight breeze from the chilly night blast through. 

"so what'd you want to tell me that's so important?" mike said, relaxing a bit in my bed.

i took a deep breath. "i- god, how do i say this." i sigh. "i'm pregnant..."

"oh shit...what are we going to do?" mike said as he ran his finger through his hair in concentration.

"i don't know...but we have to tell the party. my dad and your parents can wait" i suggested, looking down at my feet and twiddling with my fingers.

"okay we will tell the party tomorrow morning. for now let's just sleep on things" mike said and i nodded, crawling in bed, suggesting he stay the night.

-time skip to the next morning-

it was a little after we had woken up and we had already gotten ready and called the party and told them to come over.

me and mike just sat on my bed waiting for them. since hop wasn't home, we told them to come through the front door.

we heard the door open and we saw them. we told them to sit down in the living room.

we walked over to them and began telling them our sob story.

"so basically...mike got me pregnant." i said quietly, rushing the last 2 words. i immediately heard gasps and laughs from the party.

"huh so mr frogface over here finally got himself laid?" dustin spoke, laughing as him and lucas high five and mike just looked down with cheeks as red as a fire truck.

"my innocent sister...is...pregnant?" will said, eyes the size of the moon. (you could cause you can, so you dooo) i just nodded, as will just gasped even louder.

"so this means y'all be fuckin all the time?" we heard lucas say, as he slaps his knee in laughter.

"no! it was one time! she just happened to get pregnant the first time we ever did it" mike retorted, me just saying silent.

"okay, whatever you say bud" max said, joining the giggles and knee slaps.

if only they knew,

it wasn't just one time.

word count: 514
a/n: okay this was really funny to write and i wasn't even expecting that ending but you know i just decided that it fit the moment so, i put it in. but, friends don't lie mike, so you just broke the rules. bye loves <3
-sara🍰