[2] Elsa? Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

whoop whoop idk if anyone reads this. but i promised that i would finish this for them :))

btw this like, really happened to me. and i'm going to tell about it on the authors note laturr

ENJOY!

--

Darren and I watched the video's views blow up. "Seems like this was an awesome job chubacca." I call him.

"Oh, so we're moving to star Wars now eh?" he asked and I nod. "Then who gave you the right to be Han Solo?"

I bit my lip and looked at the ceiling. Uh oh. He got me again. "That's what I thought." Darren said.

Internally I want to strangle him, but my brain is fighting the urge. Goshdarn brain. "Anyways," I Sigh. "Let's go back to the lieutenant call. Hello lieutenant!"

He just laughed and rolled his eyes.

His laugh

I stood up from my chair and hugged Darren. He wasn't aware of the hug but seconds after, he returned it, gladly I might Say. "Let's go to the fort M!" he suggested. "Why?" 

"I got a new idea for a video."

==

meanwhile at Darren's house

Darren's house was just a few houses away so we raced to whomever got there first, will be the one being the 'main character' (as D liked to put it) in the video. And sadly I won. "Now Elsa - i Mean Reese, we are going to make Frozen's Do You Wanna Build A Snowman!"  ugh!

"Now tell me D, why are you so obsessed with that movie?" I ask turning so my back was facing him. I just don't get why he needs to make this movie. I mean my morning alarm is his voice singing let it go!

"Trust me. With this."

-

I was going to be Elsa. Meaning I was going to be locked inside Darren's room while he does the Anna part. Why am I even friends with you?  "You ready Elsa? The camera's rolling." I hear his voice from the other side of the door. "Affirmative lieutenant."

*knocks* "Elsa? Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?"

....

...

..

.

While Darren sang, I went inside his bathroom. I mean, a girl's gotta go right? I locked the door and when I was about to go out, it doesn't open anymore. I hear Darren's voice saying something with ...hide and seek... where are you Margo?...... seriously come out. "DARREN I'M LOCKED INSIDE YOUR BATHROOM GOSHDARNIT" I Shouted loud enough . "OH MY GOSH!"

"You alright Margo?" he asks, worry clear in his voice. I retort sarcasically, "Yeah. I'm really fine. Why don't we try the Snowman thing again eh?" i hear him laugh. "Hey lieutenant, why don't you try and get me out of here?" i suggest.

He started banging and slamming and do every single thing to take of the door. I think he tried to slam the door with his shoulder because i heard him groan - moron haha

Im bad. Im calling my hero a moron.

my hero

"Margo?" only my loved ones can call me that. "Yeah D?"

"I'll try and kick the door. You should pull it from the inside." Darren insructs. "Nice plan lieutenant." I say. "Thanks!" I swear i can hear the blushing in his voice. He suddenly talks"Ready? On Three... one...."

"THREE!!" I exclaim. I pulled the door and it finally opened. Darren's arms were wide open and I assumed he was asking for a hug. Hugging, he whispered, "I was prepared to chainsaw the door, M." 

"Way to destroy the moment D." I chuckle whilst rolling my eyes.

"Thanks anyway." i shyly say and pecked him on the cheek. I saw his cheeks go red.

"IS THAT A BLUSH I SEE DARREN?"

"SHUT UP MARGO"

--

anyways in my version, i wasn't stuck in the bathroom, i literally locked myself up in my own bedroom and then the doorknob kinda became bitchy and decided not to function

and i had a doorless roomfor about a week

....... *awwwkkkwwwaaarrrd*

yea yea everything i do sucks lol anyways early update bc i have a cooking contest on monday and tests on tuesday-thursday

maybe i'll try and update tomorrow

xx FILLER-CHAPTER