[7] This is World War Three my Friend

OMG BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER IM JUST SO HAPPY THAT I COULD HUG (i wish tho) EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU READING MY STORY OMFG

seriously, let me rant her for maybe a minute or two lol.

Number one, thank you all so much for reading my stories [and pardon me but im going to shamelessly promote my friend's story: Remembering Sunday by 24-Hours. She hasn't updated yet tho but i think the plot is awesome!]

Number two, i LOVE YOU ALL OMG seriously thanks for the votes and reads and stuff

Number three, for your proisez, im going to randomly dedicate my chapters to you my lovelies<3

And another one:don't be shy to comment and talk to me. i promise i don't bite. kung ayaw nyo lang dahil nahihiya kayo, go lang ng go! marunong akong magtagalog XD mas sanay lang sa english muhahaha

-

MARGO

*beep beep beep* I open my eyes and turn around to look at my alarm clock. 6 am. Time to get up! Well today, we're - me and D - are going to play a load of games until we pass out... well not literally. I go to my shower room, and moments after, I wear my red sport shorts and tank top, matching it with blue nikes.

I go up to Darren's temporary room in my temporary house (until mom and dad goes here), and when I knock. No answer. "Darren?" I say softly, knocking again. "Darren?" I say once more. "Darren if you are fooling me to do the Elsa and Anna frozen thingy, you better open your door or else, I'll demote you to my alipin." I snicker. 

Still no answer

Well I'll be.

"DARREN YOU BETTER NOT BE NAKED" I say closed eyes as I open the door. I was surprised to see a sleeping Darren hugging his pillow. I smirk. I go down to the kitchen as fast as I could. I see Manang Biday (a/n: that's a song for our rondalla group lol) or 'Manang Bids' as everyone calls her. "Morning Manang!" I greet her with a smile."

"Kamusta na Margo?"

"Ayos lang naman po."

I look at what she's doing. She's cooking breakfast. "Manang is that breakfast?" she nods. "Nasaan si Uncle?" (another note lol: i call all my titas and titos and uncles and aunties on my father side the english versions bc apparently, they seem 'cool' if we call them that. eh) "May flight daw papuntang Cebu. May gagawin daw siya."

"Okay."

"Manang Bids, do you know where the pans are?" she points at the most bottom-left drawer. I smile and walk over to it and opened. I grabbed two pans and made my way up. Opening Darren's room, i still see him sleeping. Good.

-

I bang the pans as loud as I could and yelled "DARREN LYNDON ESPANTO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED! DARREN!" he instantly sits up and rubs his eyes.. "What the-" I bang the pans infront of his face, "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD"

"Who woke me up in this... Ugly morning, i guess." he asks.

"Peter Pan woke you up." I giggled, "It's obviously me." I continue.

He walks to the bathroom of his room as I head over to his bags. I walk over to him and hand the bag, "There, get prepared to get your ass whipped bro."

He smiled.

"Yeah right."

"See you in fifteen minutes D!"