[5] Manila

mamats Anne para sa suggestion mo. ikaw rin naman pala ang magbibigay ng idea para sa update XD galingan mo sa MAPE presentation natin XD

ANYWAYS REGARDLESS OF WHAT I SAID EARLIER

enjoy enjoy enjoy

-

MARGO

"Tita, we aren't gonna fit in one taxi are we?" I ask Darren's mom. She stops in her tracks to wonder i think. "Oh gosh, you're right!" she exclaimed. "How about you and Darren go in one, and me and your dad will go with Lynelle, that fine?"

"Yeah!" Darren replied.

The last time I was here was 3 years ago. My lola died because of lung cancer and everything went downhill. So, I don't remember where my aunt's house is. The plan was when we got to Darren's house here in the PH, Auntie Cassanedrawill pick me up, because apparently, all of my relatives thought our whole family was going home - but i say otherwise. Its pretty obvious its just me. And I miss them all so, its a win-win!

 We were walking towards the baggage claim and I immediately saw my blue luggage with my nametag. I made it extremely big so, you know, if any nosy persons ask my name i'll be pointing at my bag. Beat that. 

I was about to grab it when Darren's hand beat me to it. "What the- D!" I said. He looked at me and shrugged. little twat. I muttered. Tito's arm was wrapped around Tita's waist and Lynelle was holding hands with me. 

"Lyn, you do know that your kuya is a meanie right?" I ask her. Clearly trying to annoy Darren. Lynelle looks at me and i wink at her. She smiled. "Yes Ate Margo. Kuya Darren is a meanie. Meanie. Meanie. Meanie." Darren walks up to Lynelle and holds her hand. "Kuya is good ah. Ate Margo is the meanie one." he said.

"Nu-uh." I complained.

"You're mean."

"Not."

"Mean."

"Not."

"Lyn, who's meaner, kuya or ate?" I ask her. She looks at me then at Darren. She stomps on Darren's left foot earning him to groan. "Kuya." she said and held my hand. I smirked.

"I guess I'm the better sister D."

-

We were at the loading docks (XD sakayan daw yun sa taxi mwehe) and we hailed two taxis. At the first one, Tita, Tito and Lynelle rode it, and for the second - us, best friends. Tito then came out of their taxi and headed to ours. "Sundan nyo lang po yung taxi na yon." he said.

and off we went.

-

i think it was 30 minutes into travel and me and Darren were watching the flash mob video that we uploaded. It got 2 million views. Holy cow. And I guess our friends liked it and trended #MargoFlashMob worldwide.

It's just.

Just-

Too much to take in.

We were watching the video again and again until our phones got dead batteries. "aww." Darren sighed. "Anyways, we get to discover the city." I smiled. We were pointing at random stuff and suddenly there was traffic.