[27] Mess

heey, so there's this special thing in the author's note laturr! xx

-

COUNTDOWN: 29 DAYS

MARGO

Oh, I'm a mess right now
Inside out
Searching for a sweet surrender
But this is not the end

Ed Sheeran's voice is the only thing that could calm me down right now. Yes, I'm a total mess. After what Darren said over the phone. My heart is totally crushed.

Afterall, it is my fault for not telling him.

I guess, this is just karma, shooting me down with the hits.

And, oh, I've known it for the longest time
And all of my hopes
All of my words
Are all over written on the signs
When you're on my road
Walking me home, home, home, home, home

Dlieutenant: sorry doesn't count Margo

Dlieutenant: and i won't apologize

Dlieutenant: i thought we were BUDDIES...

Dlieutenant: but i still love you

Dlieutenant: why is that?

See the flames inside my eyes
It burns so bright I wanna feel your love, no
Easy baby maybe I'm a liar
But for tonight I wanna fall in love
And put your faith in my stomach

Then someone suddenly barged in my room, "STOP SULKING YOU LITTLE CRAP!" Becca yelled and JK trailed behind her. "Hey Karlos," i say weakly. "What?" he replies.

"You beat Becca's shadow on following her on a daily basis."

"Ha-ha. Funny." he mocks, playfully rolling his eyes. "WE BROUGHT ICE CREAM, GO-GO!" Becca pushed in. "STOP YELLING WOULD YOU?"

"Yes, ofcourse. Don't want Dear Margo to spoil this beautiful day."

I roll my eyes. "Hey, don't do that Margo. We brought you rocky road." And as if on queue, the grouchy expression on my face was replaced. "Oh Give me that." I laugh.

"See the flames inside my eyes." I hum. As I took a spponful of the delectable ice cream, the pair looks at me like I was an escapee from the Mental Hospital. "What?"

Becca looks at JK disapprovingly, "You really are clueless, are you?"

"About what?"

"Darren."

I spat out the ice cream, "What about him?" she sighs in reply. "He's worse than you, Margo."

"He's like a boyfriend on the worse aftermath of a breakup. He's trashed his room in their house, Margo. You should stop by." JK adds. "Both of us," he says, looking over at Becca and smiling, "were trying to persuade both of you to go to the mall tomorrow, you know, like a best friend bonding time?"

"Did he say he was going?"

They both shrugged.

"Fine then, I'm going." I smiled. "ONLY IF YOU TREAT ME IN THE THEATERS!" I retort.

Becca was jumping up and down, "Sure!"

"Okay then, I better finish Lion King and my tub of ice cream. Now, scoot!"

JK pondered for a moment, "Hey, isn't that Darren's favorite movie?" (if i get my facts wrong just comment haha)

 "Yes it is."

==

  --IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS SO SHORT OMFG I OWE YOU LOT AN APOLOGY anyways, haha -- yes, there's only 29 days left before she leaves. let's all crei  *le sobs hysterically*

BUT I GAVE YOU INFO ON THE SEQUEL MAH LOVELIES remember chapter 26? well, if you  don't go read it, AND here's the clueesss.   TITLE: what does M and D call themselves?? :3 LE PLOT: figure it out haha (;  I LOVE YA'LL
AND YA'LL VOTE AND COMMENT HAAHHA? :D