[17] Stage

hey guys! nakakamiss ba ang updates ko?? XD geh geh. and i really apologize kasi hindi na ako nakakapagupdate. baka later ko ipopost yung new story ko? :D basahin nyo haa! (sorry for the shameless self promotion) 

-

Chapter 17: Over Again 

MARGO

I really missed the old 'us,' you know. It's still hard to accept na, ang weird weird pa rin ang feeling kapag kasama ko si Darren. Awkwardness fills the atmosphere. Right now, we're on the way for Darren's practice for the semi-finals. 

And I hope for the best. Darren really deserves the title. 

and i wish he knew i deserve him too. 

Darren was too kind. He still hangs out with Jackie; even though he knows what she's done to me. And I guess, I need to suck it up - there was no way Jackie is gonna disappear in our lives now. 

"Hey lieutenant," Darren says. "Yeah?"

"Looks like we're ahead of everyone else. Wanna sing?" he states. "It's a Dargo dare Margo. DO IT." 

"Wait wait wait, you did not mention something about a dargo dare. Besides, it's my turn to dare you." I retort.

"Nu-uh Margo. My time. And I dare you to sing up there in the stage. with. me." 

I roll my eyes. How could I say no? "Fine." I reply hesitantly. 

He takes my hand and he leads me up to the stage.

Take my hand,

I'll teach you to dance.

I'll spin you around;

won't let you fall down.

I look at him - this was my favorite song; All About Us. 

I sing:

Would you let me lead? 

You can step on my feet. 

Give it a try; he spins me, and we do the waltz.

It'll be alright. 

Darren then joins me; The rooms hush hush and now's our moment

Take it in, feel it all, and hold it.

Eyes on you eyes on me, 

We're doing this right. 

'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love

Spotlight's shining 

It's a-a-all, about u-u-uss

And every heart in the room will melt

This is a feeling I've never felt but

It's a-a-all about us.  He twirls me again, finishing our dance - foreheads against each other, we heard applause from behind. "You two are perfect." a male voice says. 

Holy sheets, it's Coach Bamboo. 

We instantly distanced each other, as they continued clapping, "Miss, why didn't you join TVK?" Miss Sarah asks me. "Uh... I didn't want to?" great. it was a question. nice work Margo. 

"You sure have a great voice darling." Coach Lea states. I blush. They complimented me, I mean, who wouldn't blush? 

Then, the other contestants came, and I immediately ran outside, embarrased. I mean - I'm not a contender. Why stay? 

Besides, it was time for me to let go of the fact that Darren may or may not like me. 

It's the stage the brought us together, seeing that Darren and I's first bonding was when I was snow white in our school play and that he was one of the dwarves. 

And I think it's the stage that will tear us apart. 

-

this sucks i know.