[15] A Whole New World

hollaa loveliesss! maygad hagas ang buhay eh no? XD anyways kapapanuod ko lang ulet ng tfios na binasa ko ng 15 times (give or take pa yon lol) na nakapagpaiyak sa akin ulet. mwaha XD einiweys.. enjoyy lovelies!xx

-

MARGO

It was a new nature to adapt to. I'll admit, it is hard not having Darren to try and tell jokes that aren't that funny, and still, he still laughs his ass off. 

Frankly, I miss him. I miss him like how Hazel missed Gus when he was gone.

And I guess that's the number ten she saved for.

I felt a tear run down my face.

This is a whole new world for me.

A world, without Darren.

A world where i'll try, just try, to survive without my best friend. 

--

"Hi Margo." Francis greets over the phone. "Hey."

"So, how's my favorite girl?" he asks.

"Fine."

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"I think I'm fine with watching movies and eat popcorn with my blanket fort."

I hear him sigh,"Well that's boring." he states.

"It wasn't for Darren." I reply.

"Too bad Darren's not here huh?"

"Too bad." I whisper loud enough for only me to hear.

"Umm, just wait Margo, Jackie wants to talk to me."

"Sure."

Hearing muffled noises, I can't help but notice voices, undistinguished ones though.

Are you done with Margo, huh Francis?

Look, I'm just helping you because i want to get back at her too.

What did she do to you?

She laughed at me, and now its time to laugh back.

Well, just hurry up and end this. Me and Darren are getting close now. Great job on lying to dear sweet Margo.

And by that last word, it was enough for me to know I was stupid enough to fall, to crash, and to believe that the friends I thought were true, weren't. I ended the call, locked the doors to my room, and let the tears flow.

-

DARREN

I heard my phone ring from my bedside table; not caring enough to look at the caller ID, I answer the call.

You gotta come right now.

5 words that triggered me to stand up, run down stairs, and made told my parents that me and Margo were going to bond.

It was the lie that I wished would come true.

Dad and I rode the black vios we owned. He was joining me because he and Uncle Clyde had something to talk about, business wise.

--

"Hi Uncle Clyde!" I greet him, as if nothing was wrong. "Margo and Becca are upstairs Darren. I think Becca had this JK kid come over." he smiled.

I rushed upstairs, surprised to see Becca and JK. Becca knocking repeatedly on Margo's door and JK pressing his ear to the door, getting better hearing.

Margo's sobs was loud enough for me to make me worry.

"Guys, what happened?"

"She won't tell us." Becca states.

"She won't even stop crying." JK agrees.

"Give me a chance to talk to her."

They moved away from the door and I approached it immediately, wasting no time. I knock like how Anna knocks.

"Elsa?"

"Go away." she sobs.

It hurts to see you cry.

"Margo, are you alright?" I ask. She finally opens the door, her eyes, red from crying and her hair striking up in every direction. "Do I look like I'm fine?" she retorts.

she hugs me real tight, as if it was our last. And it was the hugs form her which I missed the most. "I'm sorry." she says.

"Hey Margo." I spoke.

"What?"

"I missed you. Like a lottle."

"Lottle?"

"Its little, but its a lot." I shake my head.

"Its little, but it means a lot. a lot to me." I clarify.

----

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT LMFAO

 anyways im practicing on editing photos so whoop whoop theres an edit on the side.

don't forget to vote tho!

I LOVE MY LOVELIES

xxbecca