[12] What

okay i have a lot of time to spare since im already done with my requirements. and (sings) for the first time in forever, I shall try for a double or triple update today :D

-

Chapter 12: What

MARGO
Walking side-by-side with my best friend, going to my other best friend's house is a nerve racking moment. Even though I really hate Becca right now. And I hate myself for not being able to hate her.

(flaashbaack)

"Uncle Clyde, would you prefer Darren or Francis?" Becca asks. "Jesus Christ Bex! WOULD YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT MY.... MY...." I say.

"Your what?" she grins.

"Personally," my mom began, "I'll pick Darren. He's much better than that kid you liked way before and I want to arrange-marriage both of you. Lucky for me, I don't need to."

"WHAT?" I yell. "DADDY! MOMMY IS BEING BAD! YOU ALL NEED JESUS! EVEN YOU BECCA! AND YOU DADDY!"

"Well, I already consider Darren as my son-in-law. Why question destiny?" Daddy says.

(end)

See?

And approaching the Espanto household doors sure make you shiver. And add the possibility of my parents and Darren's talk about marriage.

eugh.

It's not that I don't like Darren, but, my family does love embarrasing me. 

a. Uncle Aldrin calls Darren 'Margo's Boyfriend'

b. Daddy considers Darren as his freaking 'son-in-law'

c. Mommy hates Francis, so there is a chance of her wanting me to be with D.

WHY IS LIFE UNFAIR

The doors open, and we were greeted by Mr. Domino himself. "Uncle Clyde! Auntie Aleisha!" and then he hugs them. Way to charm my parents D. "M!" he hugs me extra tight and managed to squeeze life out of me. "Becca? Is that you?" he asks.

"No. This is Satan's spawn." she sarcastically remarked.

"Ha.ha." he mocks and then he hugs him.

-- i'll skip the socializing part lol --

Darren's family, my family and Becca, were seated in the Espanto's living room, because they insisted on letting us sleep for the night. So, we ran to the nearest mall and shopped for clothes.

"So, how about Darren and Margo's future marriage arrangement?" Daddy began to say and everybody began to smile except for me and Darren.

"WHAT?" we say at the same time.

"I know you heard me Margo Espanto." Daddy answered.

"You know what? I always wonder why your blood runs in my veins, Daddy." I say and began to walk out. I followed where my feet took me, and I sat on the chairs laying on the balcony. Minutes later, I hear footsteps nearing.

"Hey M."

"Hi."

It was Darren.

"So, what brought you to leave that embarrasing place?"

"They started on planning for our 'supposed' wedding." he said while making air-quotes. "Jesus, they won't stop do they?"

He nods and laughs. He followed his actions by sitting beside me.

"Margo." Darren says. "Yeah D?" I answer.

"Do you like Francis?" he asks.

"I thought you already knew the answer? I told you you're-"

"No. Seriously. I forced the answer out of you. Answer me honestly this time Margo."

I was shocked at his sudden actions. The moment took minutes for me to process.

"Margo. Look. It's fine. I know you like him. It's fine to-"

"NO I DON'T!" I yelled.

"Then what have I heard when you were talking with Becca a day ago huh?" i don't know what to respond. 

"Wh-What are you talking about D?"

"Don't 'D' me anymore Margo. Just answer me. Please." he begs.

"I do."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Wh-"

"I like Francis. Okay? You know for a minute in my life, I thought I liked you, Darren. But it hurts to fall for you. This time, I fell and it hurt. I'd rather not risk anything to let that happen. Again." I say.

He was dumbfounded. "M, I won't ever hurt you."

"Look D, we all have fears. And mine just happens to be you." I sigh. "I always dream about you, replacing me for another best friend. And worse, forgetting me because fame blew your head up." I continue. "Don't take this seriously D. We're young. We till have time to learn."

"But still, Margo. You know me. I'm your best friend. I can't hurt you."

"STOP REMINDING ME DARREN. STOP REMINDING ME THAT I'M JUST YOUR BEST FRIEND."

His eyes widen at my reaction.

"You know what M? You just don't know what I feel."

"And you don't know how I feel."

I retort and walked out of the balcony. I went straight to the room where me and Becca are going to sleep, surprised that she was already there. "You know, I heard everything, Margo."

"Okay. Hit me with your best shot, psychopath." I say.

"You just need time. Or maybe, you just need life to open your eyes in reality."

"F^ck Off Becca."

-

uh-oh. I'm sorry if its quite disturbing for Margo to cuss but I couldn't find a better word to express Margo's anger right now. I'm sorry.

And a precaution:

There's gonna be a lot of drama for the next few chapters.

And some of you may say that this is inappropriate for their ages, just remember this; Margo once said: "..I'm thirteen. I'm not even supposed to feel this shit."

anyways i hope i keep your kilig meters up :*

love you my lovelies :D

xxbecca