[10] The Text and the Skype Call

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYYAH😁   

-

Chapter 10 : Skype Calls and Arguments

MARGO

"Hey Bex."

"Hello Margo."

I was skype calling Becca, because she is the most awesome person in the world. You know, she's like the badass-nerd. Adventurous and daring, but still got her A's up high. Awesome I know. But that isn't the best thing about her.

She's plain simple and is great at giving advices.

"I guess its boy problems eh?" she asks me. "Yup."

"Well, tell me everything."

"Becca, do you remember Francis?" I tell her.

"Oh.. The ugly boy you had a crush on? I mean come on M. I thought you had a better taste. And to be honest, that kid is a freaking joke. I'm younger than him and he won't even ride the goddamn rollercoaster with me..."

"YES I GET IT" If i weren't to cut her sermon, the whole call will be about Francis being a wuss. "But I think the feelings are getting worse Bex."

Her eyes widen.

"WHAT?" She yells. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MARGO REESE FUENTABELLA?" I roll my eyes. I grab the picture frame Francis sent to me by mail. It was a collage of our selfies. I always hide it from Darren because who knows what he's going to do. "Um excuse me Miss Fuentabella, but what is that?"

"Wala"

"By looking at your smile, its either Francis' or Darren's gift." Another thing about her, she knows how to ready body language. And read lips. And memorize the books we read. Her brain is so photographic, she remembers every detail in her life. I'm not going to have second thoughts if she becomes the girl in Lucy, you know, the movie? Anyways.

"Francis."

"WHAT THE F- Fudge. Fudge. I said what the fudge." she covers up. I flash the photo to the laptop's camera. "Oh god, he's a lot cuter now. He's in Darren's Cuteness level. And no one came close to that in our school. Well, unless that J-something-K kid that Uncle Aldrin introduced to us."

"Who is that?"

"You know, that curly headed kid like Marcus, but he's a lot cuter than your brother." she states. Okay, isn't that weird.

"Well anyways, here's the problem B." I begin. "Listen close." I take a deep breath and start.

"I just don't know what to feel anymore Bex. It's confusing. One moment, I'm falling for Darren harder and then there's Francis, ready to spoil the moment. I know, two cute boys are in my life, but it's just. I want to say something about these things," I motion my hands into weird movements, "inside, that I can't control. I just don't know what to do Becca. I mean, I'm just thirteen, I'm not even supposed to feel this shit. Help me. Please."

"Woah. My my, isn't my baby girl growing?" she chuckles. I smile, "Shut up."

"Well, what?" I ask her. "What do you feel?"

I shrug.

"Darren." she says. I immediately snap my head up and smile. "So, what did you feel, Darren?"

"There are legal dinosaurs in my stomach. And its weird. It's weird this feeling inside."

She chuckles. "What about Francis?"

I smile and blush. "Why did you blush, Margo?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's instinct, I don't know."