[13] Half a Heart

yay for updates! btw if you haven't noticed, i have named this chapter after isang direksiyon's song, Half a Heart. i think im going to name the chapters after songs a little more frequent. 

-

Chapter 13: Half A Heart

DARREN (oh god seriously i miss his point of views. but he's going to be like, mischievious in this story so it'll be harder to write but anyways lololol enough of goshdamn ranting)

So you're friends been telling me,

You've been sleeping with my sweater

And that you can't stop missing me...

"JK! PLEASE SHUT UP! And don't you dare sass me. I used please." I snapped. He rolls his eyes, "Well, Becca does love One Direction, therefore, I shall memorize all of their songs; as she dared me to." JK states.

"What is with you and Bex anyway?"

"Well, we're friends. I don't see anything wrong with that."

"Do you consider in being more than that?"

"Not now. But I definitely do." 

I sigh. To be honest, I'll never be as confused as ever. It's been three days - the longest fight we've ever been in - and she doesn't even call. Good thing Juan Karlos visits me sometimes, and vice versa. I hear something ring.

"Bro, Becca's calling." he states.

"Put it on speaker."

J. You there alone?

"Yeah. Why?" he replies while looking at me anxiously.

I need help.

"With what? You're practically the kid version of Lucy. A psychopath like you could solve anything. Better yet, need help."

WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL ME THAT

"Who calls you that?"

Margo. And speaking about her...

I was shocked by the tone of her voice. I need to help her.

She's been so weird lately, J. She's been reading paper towns again and again. SHE'S READ IT FOR THE FIFTH TIME TODAY and she's off. She's not herself right now. The cheeky and cheerful Margo you know is gone.

"Why are we whispering?" I ask.

Darren? Oh thank goodness. I was going to ask JK to tell you this.

"Well?" I say.

Darren, my bro, gotta act fast. Francis on the way on Margo's heart.

"Told you Darren. But Nooo." JK remarked. "Then stop humming that song." I hissed.

Darren. seriously. Margo's so stupid right now. But you gotta make this deal with me.

"What?"

When I call you to come here, come. Tell a bias to your parents to get here. I don't care. Lie. But just as you know, Margo's gonna have her first heartbreak on her first love.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

Good. Well, I gotta go. Francis aka the pimple has arrived.

JK can't help but hold his laughter at Becca's statement.

"Ciao Bex." JK ends the call.

"I miss everything we do,

I'm half a heart without you.. "

Jk sings. "JUAN KARLOS TUMAHIMIK NA PLEASE."

"Bakit? Affected?" he smirks.

"Ditch off J."

-

Later that day, I ended up listening to One Direction's album. And I remember the things I did with Margo. Like, listen to Ariana Grande's Yours Truly album. It feels like there's an arrow in my heart.

I'm half a heart without you.

-

Short but idk lololol lmfao

how are you all?

AND GUYS! THIS STORY GOT RATED IN HUMOR! AMAYGAD SERIOUSLY!

i know its a bit last but who cares. its freaking rated 

sooo.....................

do you want pictures of darren and/or jk every chapter?

just say what you wanna say lololol

xxbecca