[26] I Can't.

heyya!

-

MARGO

"Hey Bex." I say on the phone as I walk around the room. After an endless series of rings, Becca finally picked up, and i was planning on telling her news. That may seem good or not.

It has been 2 weeks after the 'incident,' and I'm glad to say, me and D are on good terms, but there definitely is tension that even the sharpest knife cannot cut. "What's up, bra?" she says.

"Have you been watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles again?"

"MC MIKEY! TSHP-TSCHS-TSDCG" 

"Stop. making. those. noises."

I heard her sigh on the other line, "You're going to tell me something bad, aren't you?" my face instantly shown a frown, although I know she can't see it. "You're always a step ahead on me, aren't you, Bex?"

"It's pretty obvious." she replied in a duh-tone. "So," she continued. "What's up, buttercup?

I start to smile, "I GOT INTO NORTHVALE HIGH!" (this is a made up school. calm yo asses lol)

Becca starts squealing and somehow producing inhuman voices, "IN SYDNEY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"No I'm not."

"Eto namang si Margo, hindi maloko."

"Shut up." I giggle. And the cheerful laugh on the other side of the call started to fade, "So, this means you're leaving us?"

My mouth closed, a retort of somesort was forming in my brain, but I can't. Becca will be hurt if I told her I was leaving in 5 weeks. "Yeah."

"Well, how are you going to tell him?"

and I pressed the red, end-call button. It was the question I was avoiding all along. Not only was I hurting Becca, but I was hurting everyone who surrounds me, Darren the most. I just can't tell him.

I am unable to tell him, because he will definitely be crushed, and it'll make leaving a whole lot harder.

xxx

I was skyping with my brother a few moments ago, telling him that he should be the one that will come and live with me in Sydney. I'm definitely sure mother and father won't take a risk for their child, leaving their business behind.

All they thought was that I needed money, but little do they know, was I needed them more.

Marcus was on the edge of disagreeing but when I told him that me and Cherry (his best friend that migrated to AUS) were going to the same school, his switch flipped instantly. Of course I wasn't blind enough to see that.

Darren won 2nd a few weeks ago, and the four finalists were busy with publicity and recording, maybe rehearsing, I don't know. He barely even has time for me anymore, and I'm not surprised. Yes, it hurts. But I'm willing to risk everything for his sake, just like what he does for me.

Downloading Pretty Little Liars Season 2, yes, i'm a bit late, I received an email from Northvale.

Good Day Ms. Fuentabella!

        We are glad to inform you that your slot on School Year 2014 - 2015 (funfact: in australia [i think] they just study for one year. like 2014. no 2015. they start late january-early february and end in december, holiday break. so their summer is like winter and im changing things hahhahha) has been assured. Please be here on September 23 for the period's enrollment. You are required to have 3 uniforms: the casual uniform, which we wear on mondays and wednesdays; the special, on tuesdays and thursdays; and the PE uniform, which you will use on your physical education period. On Fridays, we wear civillian clothing and strictly no clothes that will show off sensitive parts of the body.

        Since you are an excemption on our school, our guidance councilor will enlighten you on the other rules and regulations when you take foot on Northvale Academy.

        We are welcoming you with warm greetings and we hope you enjoy Northvale!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Harlee Willis, Principal, Northvale Academy

The email didn't make me glad, for it only reminded me to tell Darren that I was leaving sooner or later.

I can't tell him,

yet.

-

HI, WELL, I THINK YOU KNOW WHY I'M ENDING THIS SOON :>

BUT I PROMISE, YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THE SEQUEL AHA <3

 loving my lovelies,

xxbecca