Chapter 24

-Jake-

I couldn't breath when I saw her. She was so beautiful. She smiled at me and finally met my eyes. Then she just...fainted.

What a nice greeting.

"Sierra?" I whisper/shouted. "Sierra?!"

I held her in my arms bridal-style and carried her down to the main floor. I quietly sneaked around to the corner. I didn't hear anything, so the fighting must be over. To make sure, I peeked out from behind the wall before walking fully into view. I was right. The fight was over and we won.

They were all standing in the middle, unharmed. Sam was the only one, besides me, who was in human form. He took one look at me and rushed to my side.

"What happened?!" He exclaimed.

"I don't know. She came out into the hall and found me before i found her. When I turned around and looked at her, she just fainted." I explained.

"That's strange. You caught her, I assume? She didn't hit the ground?"

"I caught her." I assured.

"Good. Well, we're done here, so we can go."

I looked at the pack. They looked very worn out.

"What happened? Is he dead?" I asked.

"Yep. Seth was the hero. He snatched the wand right out the Ziron's hand and snapped it. After that, he was an easy kill." Sam smiled proudly. Seth barked shortly and gave me a wolfy grin. He trotted up to me and I shifted Sierra to one arm before bumping his nose with my fist.

"So, let's get out of here. Oh wait. What happened to all those girls?" I wondered.

"Oh, they all went their separate ways. Most of them new for sure that their imprints were still alive somewhere." Sam said. "So yeah, let's go."

Still carrying Sierra, I followed Sam and the others out of the castle. 

"Jacob, give me Sierra and phase. then I'll put her on your back and we can run home." Sam suggested. I obliged and handed her to him.

Once I was in my wolf form again, I felt Sam lay her on my back. He quickly shifted and we were on our way. I was careful not to run too fast, cautious that Sierra wasn't conscious to hold on.

"That was so cool!"

"You should've seen me, Jake! The way I got the wand was so awesome!"

"I haven't founght like then since forever!"

"You've never fought like that Paul."

"Shut up Leah. You're just jealous that you're not as good a fighter as I am."

"I can't wait to tell Jared and Quil what they missed out on!"

I listened to them all babble on until we made it back to Sam's house roughly twelve hours later. They seriously do not know how to shut up.

"Doesn't all that bickering make you tired?" I asked. "Or annoyed?"

They ignored me and shifted back to human form. All apart from Sam ran into the house where the imprints were waiting. Sam took Sierra, who I luckily didn't drop, off my back until I phased and then handed her back to me.

"You can go lay her on her bed. I'm going to see Emily." He smiled at the thought of his imprint.

I did as I was told and walked up to Sierra's room, saying hi to the girls on my way up.

I layed down on the bed next to my unconscious imprint and smiled. She was finally safe.

-Sierra-

I woke up to complete darkness. What happened? All I can remember was seeing Jake and then nothing. Did Adam find me? Is Jake okay? Questions were buzzing around my brain as I tried to figure out where I was. It was too dark to tell.

"Sierra?" A voice mumbled from next to me.

"JAKE!" I exclaimed and flung myself at him. He chuckled and held me against his chest.

"I missed you so much." He sighed.

"I missed you more." I replied cheekily.

"No way."

"Yes way. So what happened?" I asked.

He proceeded to tell me about their plan and how I fainted when I saw him. My cheeks heated up at that part.

"Really? Wow, I must've been really overwhelmed." I said using emphasise.

"Or I just have that affect on you." 

"Keep dreaming." I smiled and turned so i could look at him.

"So, We've been separated for who knows how many months and you've been conscious for at least ten minutes and you haven't kissed me yet." Jake accused.

"Or, we've been separated for months and I've been conscious for at least ten minutes and YOU haven't kissed ME yet."

He chuckled before pulling my face to his. I was finally happy again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And THAT was the LAST CHAPTER!!! I know it was pretty short, but I'll be posting an epilogue soon and then it's finished! 

Comment and Vote! (: