Chapter 22

--Jacob--

"Jacob! Get up!" Sam yelled barging through the front door. I was laying on the couch as always. "It's been three months! All you do is lay there!"

I slowly sat up. "She is your SISTER! How do you not care?!" I yelled. "Is this happened with Emily, It'd be a completely different story, wouldn't it?" 

"I'm looking! The pack has been looking for every single day! You haven't left this house once! When we find her, it'll be no thanks to you and I'll be sure to let her know that!" He spat.

"You don't know how it feels. It freaking hurts!" I mumbled.

That day was the worst day of my life. When I got back from patrol, Emily was sobbing and Sierra was gone. I'd never been through more pain. It physically hurts to be away from her. As soon as I realized that my worst nightmare came true and that shed been taken, I went home and cried. I swear I cried everyday for at least three weeks, then after that I was just numb. Emotionally numb. I still felt the physical pain from being away from her as strong as ever.

"We'll get her back, I swear." Sam promised.

We better. I've proven to myself that I can't live without her.

 And that's exactly it. I can't live without her. I have to get her back.

"Sam, I'm going to find her." I said suddenly with new determination. I got up and went straight to my room. I packed a small tie-string bag with several pairs of pants. I was planning on being gone for a while, and if I ever phased on the fly, I'd need new pants.

I then went to the kitchen to get some water bottles and some bread. I'd probably be doing most of my eating as a wolf anyway. 

"What are you doing?" Sam asked from the kitchen doorway.

"I'm not coming back until I found her, so I'm packing some things I'll need." I explained. But really, wasn't it obvious?

"I'm coming too." Sam announced. "And so will a few of the others."

I nodded as I gathered the last of what I would need. Just then my dad rolled through the front door; he'd been out fishing with Charlie Swan.

"Jacob?!" He asked, surprised to see me up and moving.

"Hey dad. I'm going to find Sierra. I probably won't be back for a while." I said.

He smiled. "That's more like it!" I gave him a hug and was out the door. I made my way over to Sam's house where I knew the rest of the pack would be.

"Jacob!"

"Jake!"

"You're alive! And walking around"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I am . I'm going to find Sierra. I'm not coming back until I find her. Who's coming?" I said, getting straight to the point. The boys came and visited me, trying to get me to get out of the house, almost everyday. I've become somewhat annoyed with them.

They all wanted to go. I nodded at them and looked around. "Where's Leah?" I asked, noticing that she was missing. She hadn't come by my house at all either. 

"She's at home. She's been really depressed since Sierra disappeared." Seth explained.

I nodded. Sierra's disappearance really took its toll on all of us.

"What about me? I heard my name and you now I don't like it when you talk crap behind my back." I turned to see Leah standing at the door. "Jake? You're here?"

I nodded. "I'm leaving and not coming back until I find Sierra. You in?"

She glanced at Seth who nodded. "Of course. She's my best friend."