Chapter 18

Jacob was right. I was attacked.

As soon as Jacob opened the door and the pack saw the huge smile on his face, they knew I was there. I stepped out from behind Jake and was immediately surrounded by the boys. I had a hard time deciding who said what as they greeted me.

“Sierra!”

“Turtle!”

“Tomato!”

“You’re here!”

“We missed you!”

“Yeah, so much!”

I laughed. “I missed you guys too! I didn’t really miss the nicknames, though. How about you guys decide on one? A nice one, maybe?”

“Sunshine!” Embry called out. I smiled at him. “’Cause, you literally just brightened up everybody’s day.” Aww. How sweet!

“I like that one.” Jake agreed.

“Alright. Sunshine it is! No more Turtle or Tomato or whatever.” I laughed.

“Nicknames are fun and all, but what about a hug?” Sam complained.

“Sammy!” I screamed and tackled him in a hug. He laughed.

“It’s good to have you back.”

I went through the group hugging everyone. I stood in front of the last person in shock.

“Jade! What are you doing here?” I asked. She grinned and hugged me.

“Well, Jared and I are together now.” She explained, a blush coloring her cheeks. “And he told me about werewolves and imprinting.”

“Aww. That’s so sweet!” I grinned, looked at a blushing Jared, and laughed. “You guys are perfect for each other!”

“You should probably know that Jared, here, didn’t miss you at all! He was too busy doing who-knows-what with Jade.” Paul laughed. Jared turned red and elbowed Paul in the side.

“I did miss you and we just went to the beach a lot!” Jared defended.

“Alright guys! Calm yourselves. I’m home now so it doesn’t matter!” I said, trying to keep the peace. “Either way, this is great! Another girl!” Then I remembered everything that happened before jail. I turned to Sam. “Did you guys tell her about me and the magic dude?”

“Yeah. She knows everything.”

“Good.”

Embry grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living room.

“We were just gonna watch a movie, so come on.” He sat down on the couch and pulled me down with him. Jake came in and grinned at me before coming over to sit on my other side. Paul beat him to it, though. I looked at Jake and shrugged. He rolled his eyes and went to sit beside Seth.

“Start the movie, Quil!” Paul demanded. I rolled my eyes.

“Lazy butt.” I mumbled.

He looked down at me and smirked. “Only for you.”

I turned at Embry. “Hey Embry.”

“Hey.” He smiled and put his arm around me.

“So what are we watching? Comedy?”

“Nope. Horror.”

I groaned. “Horror? I hate scary movies!”

He laughed. “I’ve got you.” I grinned and smirked at Jake. He seemed about ready to blow.