Chapter 24

Smut 💦♥!!!!!!!!!!

It's Happening People !!!!

Enjoy !!!!!!!

And Thank You For Reading 💯💯!!!

"Waverly if you want me to sleep here I will."

"Where?"

"Here.. In the truck."

"Nicole don't be ridiculous."

"I don't want you doing something you don't want to do and I damn sure don't want to see you hurt."

"Carry Bella inside please." I whisper and she grabs Bella and puts her down on the bed. "Thank you."

"No problem." She says.

"Yeah.. I'm.. Excuse me." I say walking towards the bathroom.

"Waverly?" Nicole says as she grabs my arm.

"Nicole let me go."

"What's up with you?"

"Don't ask me that."

"I told you I'll sleep outside.. I don't want you doing something you'll.."

"Nicole please."

"I'm leaving, I'm not staying in here when you're this vulnerable and can't control yourself."

"Stop.. Don't.."

"Good night Waverly."

"Nicole stop." I say grabbing her by the arm and the next thing I know is I'm kissing her. "Shit.. I'm sorry." I whisper.

"Don't be.. I'm not."

"What am I doing?"

"I'm leaving." Nicole whisper.

"No.. I mean.. You can stay."

"No.. Because if I stay in here.. I will fuck you.. And I'm not doing that because my baby girl is over there sleeping."

"Nicole.."

"I promise you if I have you alone again I will do what we both want."

"I don't.. I mean.. I'm.. That's not.."

"Oh you want it.. Just as bad as I do."

"Want what?" I ask facing the mirror in the bathroom.

"This." She says moving closer to me and I can feel her against my back. "You do this to me."

"Jesus Nicole."

"I swear if Bella wasn't in there right now, I would take these black lace panties off you and fuck you slowly from behind.. Yet rough at the same time.. Moving in and out of you slowly and then back into you deeply.. Make you feel every inch of me.. All of me." She whisper in my ear as she's still standing behind me.. And yes.. I can feel her..

"(Gasps) Nicole I need to ugh.."

"Remember when I pulled your hair like this?" She asked as she grabs a fist full of my hair.

"(Moans) Yes."

"And as I was fucking you, I would kiss you right here." She then kisses my neck.

"(Moans) I do."

"Mmmmmm.. Goodnight." She then disappeared out the door.

4am In The Morning

"Don't do it Waverly." I tell myself. "Don't do it."