Chapter 27

"You're crazy." Kim says.

"Damn right I am." Nicole replied.

"She's mine."

"She'll never be yours."

"Nicole why are you really here? And don't say because Bella asked you to come." Kim asks.

"I came because they wanted me here."

"They as in who?" Kim asks.

"Who do you think?" Nicole then smiles at her.

"Whatever."

"She's beautiful.. Sexy.. And damn good in bed.." Nicole is now messing with Kim's head.

"What did you say?" Kim asks.

Shit!!!

"Kim has she ever you know? Came in your mouth?"

"That's none of your business."

"Oh come on.. I know you've went down on her before.. I mean.. Look at her.. I think I might go for it." Nicole looks at me.

"Are you fucking serious? You're going say that in front of me?" Kim asks Nicole.

"I'm sorry.. Was that rude? I just got hungry and had the taste of my favorite to eat.. Mmmmm.. So fucking good.. I can taste her already." Nicole says.

I'm so turned on right now...

"Walk away." Kim says.

"Don't you just love the taste she leaves in your mouth.. I know I do.. It's so sexy how she pulls me back up to her mouth and kiss me when I'm done.. She's a freak Kim.. Did you know she likes to taste herself on my lips? What about yours.. Does she.. You know?"

"Say something else like that again and I'm going to kill you."

"(Gasps) She don't kiss you after? Well Kim it looks like you need a little work down there.. So listen.. First you have to kiss her softly, but not to soft.. She likes it rough at times."

"Nicole stop it." I finally had the energy to day something.

"She loves neck kisses.. Anyway, once you're down there take it slow at first.. Tease her a little bit.. Make her beg for more.. You'll know she's ready when she can't stop moving.. She's moving because her body needs more and she doesn't know how to control it." Nicole hasn't stop looking at me.. "She wants nice long licks and slow then fast Kim.. She'll then pull you closer.. Making it hard for you to pull away.. Careful because she will have a dead grip on your hair.. I know she had one on mine.. She likes to cum at least 4 times.. If not, then she's not satisfied.." Nicole says and I can't listen anymore.

I'm so fucking wet right now!!

"Stop it." I say.

"Kim do you let her cum at least 4 times? Nicole asks Kim.

"Excuse me?" Kim asks Nicole.

"You know.. You keep saying "Excuse me" a lot.. And I'm not in your way." Nicole says.

"Listen to me Bitch." Kim says.

"Kim?" I say.

"No Waverly.. Let her speak.. Please." Nicole tells me.

"Nicole everyone else seems to be afraid of you.. But I'm not.. Waverly is my woman.. Rather you like it or not, so you keep saying things all you want but you're nothing to her.. You don't have anything with her besides Bella and that's all you're going to have.. Because you're not coming between the 7 years we have built together." Kim says.