blush

Lumine's POV/ lumine's point of vew.

"Come in" kody said.

I went in, kody closed and locked the door behind me. He sat on the edg of the side of the bed that faced the door.
He patted the empty spot next to him signalling me to sit there.
I sat, then our eyes met.
We stared for a moment but looked away as we realized we where both staring.

"Soo" we both said at the same time.
"Did-" i dident finish saying when kody said "Did you have a crazy dream?" he finished. "U-umm yeah." i said rubing the back of my neck.

"HEY! KODY, LUMINE"
i heard Aiden/kody's dad scream.
I got sceard at theSudden shout. I jumped a little shaking at the surprise when i noticed i fell on kody's chest, i quickly got up
"s-sorry kody"
i said.
"I-its ok"
he said as he got up frome the bed to open the door.
"Hey dad, could you be a little more quite pls"
Aiden was at the doorway when his head peeped in.
"Why is lumine in ur room this early?"
Aiden said.
"We where going to play video games" kody answerd.

Kody's point of vew/POV

What does he think Lumine was doing?
I blushed a dark red befor telling my dad to go bother someone els.
"ok ok geez i just wanted to tell you that silver, sherry and I are leaving"
"leaving? To-do what?"
i asked
"Well, i don't think you'll finde it verry intresting"
"well i could care less"
i said.
"Well, I'll be back in a week ok?
" my dad said walking away
"OK!"
I shouted as I closed the door.
"So, we are playing vidio games?"
"no i just needed an excuse to get him to leave, besides its not like..."
i trailed off
"like we actualy had the same dream"
i mumbled and blushed a little.
It's impossible.

"What?"
Lumine asked.
"So you did have the dream?"
he asked looking away.
"So you did........confess?"
i asked as my face quickly heated up.
"You did too."
he commented.
My face turned relly red and hot. I looked at him in shock. He was looking at me too, his face was also red. His eyes. They are... So beautiful.
"Wow"
Lumine whispered.
"What."
i asked
"you'r eyes."
he replied.
He looked away.
" i like you'r eyes"
he said.
"I like yours too.
" i responded as i sat next to him.

The atmosphere felt verry tense.
I looked at Lumine's hand that was right next to mine. I slowly put my hand on his. He looked at me confused, when i suddenly felt like i was being pulled tword him. Then thats when i felt it, Lumine was cupping my cheeks, his lips right on mine. I looked at his eyes, they where closed, i closed mine as i melted into the kiss. I licked his bottom lip asking for permission to enter.
He opened his mouth, letting my tongue in. His toung was in my mouth. It felt so good, i couldn't help it , i was holding my moans in. Then thats when his hands touched my chest, then i let it out. I hugged him, my arms around his wast i was pulling him in. I slid my hand in his shirt, my hand slid higher, i reached his nipples. He flinched back then moaned. I p pinched his buds slightly not hurting him, he moaned louder.
He started squirming but once i  pinched his nipples again he stoped. i started to swirl mu tongue around his tongue. He clenched my shirt, pulling me closed my chest now touching my hand that was still in his shirt.

Ur gunna have to wait u little pervs.

Places u can stalk me on

Insta:_yaoixbl_
Current insta:

~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited
651 words