Chappie 1 (Beth's POV)

A/N: OH MY GODS! I AM SO SORRY GUYS! I’VE HAD COMPLETE WRITER’S BLOCK, AND COULD NOT THINK OF A WAY TO START THIS STORY!

Do you forgive me?

Anyway, here’s the story:

Beth’s POV

I woke up in my cabin, just like every other morning for the past 3 years-or-so. Waking up to the lovely tunes of my siblings snoring their heads off, still in their “beauty sleep” mode. Not that they need it. Our mom is Aphrodite, Greek Goddess of Love and Beauty, so of course all her kids are beautiful. Whoa, that sounds like I’m bragging A LOT. What I meant, is that my siblings are all gorgeous. Which is why I get left out so much. Because I’m not. And they hate that.

I slipped out of my bunk, tip-toeing towards the bathroom. I figured that it’ll be easier to have a shower now, rather than argue with Drew over it later.

Once I’m ready, the breakfast horn blew, so I walked out of my cabin, behind Drew, and with all of my other siblings behind me.

“Beth!” a voice shoutedt, just as we reach our table.

“I guess you better go see what your girl-friend wants”, Drew said, snickering. The rest of the cabin followed suit, because it’s what they have to do. But I was sick of it.

“She’s not my girl-friend, Drew. I am perfectly straight. Not that being gay is a bad thing, but you better watch out. Wouldn’t want James snogging your sister now, would ya?” I snapped back at her, walking off before she realizes what I’ve said.

“Shadow! Hey!” I exclaimed, walking over to my friend.

“Sup Beth”, she asked, smoothing down her straight, black hair.

“Nothing much”, I replied, before adding “Dealing with The Nightmare”. The Nightmare is our code name for Drew.

“Oh, what did she do this time?”

“Suggested that you were my girl-friend”.

“Pffft, idiot”.

“I know right”.

I turned my head just in time to see Percy walk past. Gods, that boy is gorgeous. And recently single! But he would never even look at a girl like me…

“Beth!” Shadow exclaimed, slapping me in the face.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“You were staring at him again”.

“Dammit! How long for?”

“Three seconds. I don’t think anyone noticed though”.

“Thanks Shads. I owe you one”.

“Yeah ya do”.

“There’s Emma and Leo. Let’s go grab some breakfast”.

“I’ll be there in a sec. You go on”.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I’ll meet ya there”.

“Okay. See ya Shads”.

“Bye Beth”.

A/N: I broke up Percabeth. Oh no. Can you tell that I really don’t ship them much? Yeah… BUT BETHCY FTW!

Sorry if I didn’t include your character in this chapter. I’m hoping to include them in the next chapter. But a big thanks to @PJOandFACEBOOK for sending in Shadow Black, and SUCH A COOL NAME!

Remember, I’m still taking characters, so keep sending them in!

BFN

Beth xx