Chapter 12 {Jemma's POV}

A/N: I changed the title, because I’ve stopped taking characters… I also got a cover made, huge thanks to @MiaBiaPia23 and I deleted the first two chapters, the ones with the characters… So sit back and enjoy the story!

Jemma’s POV

My cabin was in chaos. Everyone was screaming, as we tried to come up with someone to accompany Leo and Nyssa on the quest, but everyone was absolutely terrified to. Leo was trying to get Jake to volunteer to go, and Nyssa was trying to convince Phoebe that she and Leo would be fine. “I’ll go”, I said, and the cabin went silent, as they all turned and looked at me.

“I can’t ask you to do that, Jemma, I’ll go”, Jake said eventually.

“No, Jake, I’ll go. Don’t worry about me”, I said, smiling at Jake.

“I guess we have a volunteer then”, Leo announced, putting his arm around me.

Everyone else went to go and start their activities, as Leo, Nyssa and I packed for the quest. I let my mind wonder. The three from Hades are obvious, as there’s only three of them. So was Poseidon, Percy didn’t have a choice but to go. But I wondered who was going from the other cabins, the ones where there was more than the amount required for the quest.

A/N: That was really short... Like, shorter than usual...

Bye my French-Fries

Beth xx