Chapter 3 {Layne's POV}

Layne’s POV

“Shhhh, they’re looking at us!” Katie exclaimed in my ear, gesturing to the Hermes brothers, Travis and Connor. Katie and Travis had been dating for a while, and once Katie found out about my crush on Connor, she’s been trying to set us up ever since.

“Shut up”, I whispered back, glaring at her.

“I bet he likes you”.

“No he doesn’t!”

“How would you know?”

“Because I just do. No one would ever like me”.

“Yes they would!”

“Plus, I’m too young for him”.

“He’s only a year older than you. And no one would be able to tell! Trust me, you two are a match made in heaven!” Katie insisted, leaving to go make out with Travis. EW.

“Sup, Lady”, I heard a voice call. I would recognize that voice anywhere.

“I thought I told you not to call me that, Connor”, I said, turning around to face him.

“Sorry”, he said, smirking and not looking sorry at all. “Wanna go down to the beach?”

“Me?” I asked, totally confused. Connor doesn’t hang out with me.

“Who else? Come on, Lady”, he insisted grabbing my arm.

“Argh”, I got pulled away, only just having enough time to grab my toast and run.

A/N: Layne Fry was in this chapter, a daughter of Demeter, submitted by @Semipeaceful_Hippie so thanks! Maybe there will something between Layne and Connor soon… like their catch up at the beach! I hope you liked how I portrayed her...

Bye, my French-Fries!

Beth xx