Chapter 4 {Emma's POV}

Emma’s POV

“Hehe, she is going to totally freak!” I squealed, watching Leo loop the final rope around the door.

“Shh, we don’t want her to see us,” Beth said, rolling her eyes.

“Come on, we’ll hide over here”, Shadow added, dragging Beth and I into a bush.

Leo came running over and ducked behind the bush just in time.

“AH! MY HAIR!” we heard, and all started snickering. Leo popped up and walked past, as if he just so happened to be casually walking past.

“Oh, Drew, you look different. Have you changed something?” he asked, catching sight of Beth’s sister.

“Maybe just that YOU PUT ROTTEN MILK IN MY HAIR!” Drew screamed, barely controlling her temper.

“No, that’s not it. I know! You’re wearing pants, for once!” Leo said, gesturing to the knee-length skirt the daughter of Aphrodite was sporting that morning.

“What do you mean? I always wear pants”, Drew said, her temper pushing the limits.

“Yeah, but you can’t always tell”, Leo added, before running away screaming as Drew ran after him.

“Quick, grab the camera!” I exclaimed to Shadow, as she pressed record.

“That is Leo, and that is Drew, with rotten milk in her hair”, Beth said, pointing at the two, who had now attracted quite the crowd.

“I don’t know. Does she have rotten milk in her hair? I can’t really tell”, Shadow added, before collapsing into hysterics, still holding the camera.

“No! We’re missing it! Here, give me the camera,” I said, taking that camera from the daughter of Hades’ clutches.

A/N: In this one was Emma Finch, a daughter of Hermes, submitted by @Litsa_Skywalker so thanks heaps! I hope you like how I portrayed Emma…

Bye my French-Fries

Beth xx