Chapter 13 {Beth's POV}

Beth’s POV

On my way back to my cabin, I ran into Jake. “Beth! I’m glad to see you. I take it you’re the one going on the quest from the Aphrodite cabin?” he asked.

“Um, I don’t know yet. We haven’t sorted that out”, I admitted.

“Oh, well good luck then. Our cabin all went nuts. I can’t imagine what it’s gonna be like for you”, he said, giving me a sympathetic smile.

“Well, I better go”, I added, jogging off towards the mayhem that was my cabin.

As soon as I walked in the door, I wished I hadn’t. Clothes were being thrown everywhere, people were on top of each other, pulling hair and smudging make-up. Drew was screaming at Piper, Piper at Drew, Lacy at Mitchel, Mitchel at Lacy, and everyone else was just generally screaming.

“Guys”, I said, trying to get their attention. But no one noticed. “Guys!” I tried talking louder, seeing if that would work. It didn’t. “GUYS”, I tried yelling, which also didn’t work. “GUYS!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, and finally, everyone stopped.

“What the Hades is going on in here?” I asked, looking at Drew and Piper.

“I’m going on the quest”, Drew finally said, crossing her arms.

“No, I am”, Piper exclaimed.

“No, I am!” Drew snapped back.

“NO, I AM”, Piper yelled.

“NO, I AM!” Drew screamed, before crashing into Piper again.

“Whoa, guys! None of you are going on the quest!” I pointed out.

“Excuse me?” Drew said, as her mouth dropped in surprise.

“Then who’s going?” Piper asked.

“Me”, I said, covering my ears as all Hades broke loose, yet again. “Chiron invited me to the meeting for a reason”, I pointed out, as Drew stormed out of the cabin, Piper going not long after. I sighed in defeat, before starting to pack.

As soon as she’d left, Drew stormed back in. “If you think you’ve got a place to sleep tonight, you’re wrong”, she said, slamming the door on her way back out.

“Are you okay?” Lacy asked, sitting next to me on my bunk, Mitchel following and sitting on my other side.

“I guess”, I said, giving them a sad smile as the tears began to fall.

A/N: Aw, poor Beth. That one was longer!

Bye my French-Fries

Beth xx