Chapter 5 {Jemma's POV}

Jemma’s POV

I walked out of my cabin, only to see Leo being chased by Drew with… is that rotten milk in her hair? They ran past, and I caught a whiff of the scent. “Yep, rotten milk”, I assured myself, going over to join the small crowd.

I was soon joined by Nyssa, and we started chatting, but she was soon taken away by Miro. I think something’s going on there! Oh well, I’m happy for her. But sometimes I wish there was someone in my life that I could trust on like Nyssa does with Miro.

“Oi, Jemma!” I heard my name and turned around to face the direction of the voice. It was Beth.

“Yeah?” I called out, wanting to know what the daughter of Aphrodite wanted.

“Can you tell Leo to jump in the lake?”                      

“Okay”, I responded, before yelling “LEO, BETH WANTS YOU TO JUMP IN THE LAKE!”

“WHAT? BUT I’D DROWN! I’M A FIRE GUY, NOT A WATER GUY!” he responded.

“He says he’d drown, and that he’s a fire guy, not a water guy”, I turned around and repeated to Beth, who had now caught up, while Emma and Shadow were trailing behind.

“Tell him Percy’s on it. Or, he will be”, Beth says, before taking a deep breath and striding over to the son of Poseidon.

“LEOOOOO! BETH SAYS PERCY WILL BE ON IT!” I yelled at my older brother.

“TELL HER HE BETTER HURRY!” he replied. I didn’t have to repeat it, as Beth heard his shout.

A/N: In this one was Jemma Crest, a daughter of Hephaestus, submitted by @MysteriousMaya so thanks Mayalicious! I hope you liked Jemma in this chapter… She will be in the next few more, and as more than just a messenger between Beth and Leo!