Chapter 8 {Percy's POV}

Percy’s POV {A/N: Probs gonna fail at this too! Please let me know how bad it is though…}

“Percy, what in Hades happened here?” Chiron asked me as I walked towards the centaur.

“Um, Leo, Beth, Shadow and Emma played a prank on Drew to get back at her for bullying Beth, so Drew started chasing Leo and then Leo jumped into the lake and I kept him alive and then he got out and yeah”, I rambled off, fading off when I realized Chiron was staring at me weirdly.

“What was Drew doing to Beth?” he asked, and I glanced around in panic.

“Uh, I’m not sure anyone actually told me that part…”

“So, you just went along with it?”

“Yeah, pretty much”, I agreed, nodding as Chiron rolled his eyes.

“Where is Leo now?” he asked, looking around for the son of Hephaestus.

“He went back to his cabin with Jemma to get dried off”, I answered, looking at the ground sheepishly.

“I must talk to him”, Chiron announced, trotting off.

“CHIRON WAIT!” I screamed, running after him.

“What is it, Percy?” he asked, looking annoyed.

“I wanted to ask you something…” I said, trailing off as I asked for permission.

A/N: What was he asking? And please do let me know if this was terrible...

Bye my French-Fries

Beth xx