Chapter 2 (Shadow's POV)

A/N: I’m trying to include you all, I really am! If you’re character isn’t in this chapter, it will definitely be in the next one…

Shadow’s POV

As Beth jogged over to go say hi to Emma and Leo, I ran over to where I saw Nyssa and Miro talking. “Hey guys!” I exclaimed, catching up to them. Nyssa greeted me warmly, while Miro sorta just looked annoyed at my presence.

“Hey Shadow! How’s Beth?” Nyssa asked, linking her arm in mine as the three of us walked towards the Dining Pavilion.

As we arrived, we went our separate ways, Nyssa heading off towards the Hephaestus table, while Miro and I went over to join Nico at the Hades table. Nico and Miro started talking about who-knows-what, as I scanned the Pavilion, looking for my other friends. Emma was chatting with Travis and Connor at the Hermes table, Layne was whispering something with Katie at the Demeter table, while Jemma and Nyssa were laughing at something Leo had just said.

And of course there was Beth, sitting and looking miserable at the Aphrodite table. And so she should! I caught her eye from across the room and waved, giving her a sympathetic smile.

A/N: In this chapter I introduced Miro, a son of Hades, submitted by @ArtIsMe so thanks a lot! Sorry Miro wasn’t in this chapter much, he will get a POV soon!

Cya next time, French-Fries. (If you don’t read my Truth or Dare book, I’ve decided to call you guys this, cause when they got to the dam snack bar in The Titan’s Curse, Grover says he wants dam French fries. So I’m calling you my French-Fries, because my username is @The_Dam_Snack_Bar)

Beth xx