Chapter 1 × "Asking" the Question

It was only a 1 ago when Ash was starting to act crazy possessive over Anabel. "She's mine, do you fucking hear me?!" Ash had shouted at some poor sap who wanted to flirt with Anabel. Unfortunately, he didn't notice the tattoo that Anabel had of Ash's name.

"Y-Yes! Please don't kill me!" The poor, frightened man begged of Ash. When Ash finally calmed down of his own accord, he released the man's collar and let him run away.

Normally, Ash would have shot the man for touching what was his, but Ash seen the glare that was on Anab's face and he froze in fear. Man, I thought Mom was scary! He thought. "Ash Ketchum!" She shouted. Ash froze in fear. "I will NOT tolerate this type of behavior! Do you understand me?" She shouted.

Ash paled and he apologized to Anabel over and over again. "Cutie, you know I didn't mean it. I'm sorry." Ash tells Anabel, who smiled at him.

"That's the Ash I know and love." She tells Ash, who had a blush from what she said to him.

Ash had something in his pocket, but he didn't want to do it until later. He hugged Anabel around her waist and she just let him. I still love you, my angry and possessive boyfriend. She thought.

When it finally got dark, Ash sighed to himself in relief and he gently grabbed Anabel's hand. He slipped a ring on her finger without asking anything. Anabel raised one eyebrow in amusement. "Be my wife." Ash commanded.

"Of course, although, you're not asking. You're telling." Anabel tells Ash. Ash smirks at her.

"You know me so well." Ash says, smiling widely.

"Of course I do." Anabel says, hugging Ash and kissing him. Ash caught her and held her tightly.

"I love you, Cutie." Ash tells Anabel.

"And, I love you, my handsome dark knight." Anabel tells Ash.

That was 1 year ago. What are they doing 1 year later?

Well, now, Anabel was glaring at Ash.