Chapter 9 x Kicking Ass in All Her Finery

Aurea was amused by the number of people surrounding her with guns pointed at her. She didn't seem concerned about the guns being pointed at her either as she started to giggle at them. The people looked at her in concern or shock. "Oh come on! It's just a crazy lady in a skimpy dress! Kill her!" One of the men, presumably the leader, ordered his people. The people started to shoot at Aurea and she ran at them, dodging their bullets. The person she was running at was horrified at a insane lady in a green dress running at him. Aurea easily snaps his neck and she stole his gun from the corpse's hands. 

"Who wants some?" Aurea asked the group. The group froze at Aurea's actions. They were expecting a woman in a dress to kill one of their own, even the leader was horrified at the woman and then he recognized her. Oh shit! He thought in horror. 

"Everyone, fall back!" He ordered, but Aurea had other plans. She started to shoot them with the automatic gun she had in her hand, killing most of the people with bullets aimed for their chests and thus, consequentially, their heart. Some of them were shot in their heads, making Aurea amused about her lucky shots. She kept on switching guns with the ones that was just lying around the bloody corpses. The leader of the group growled as he shot at Aurea. The bullet managed to graze her arm, but that was it. It didn't get stuck in her arm, which was what the man had wanted to do. 

"You want to challenge me?" Aurea asked the man with a cocky smirk. The man was enraged by Aurea's cocky smirk.

"You insane bitch! Yes, I challenge you!" The man ran at Aurea, shooting his gun at her. Aurea noticed that the man's aim was sloppy as the bullets were merely grazing her body, but none of them entered her body. The man panicked when he saw Aurea cock her recently acquired pistol and he ran into the forest. With a small frown, she felt irritated.  

"Don't fucking hide, you coward! You wanted to challenge, so act like a fucking man! You're acting like a p-!"

"Aurea!" Fennel shouted for her lover to come into the house. Aurea didn't want to go into the house until she killed that fucking maggot that was annoying her.

"I'll come when I kill that fucking pussy." Aurea spoke softly to her lover and Fennel couldn't believe how much damage Aurea did in a span of ten minutes. She had already stitched up Ash's wound since it wasn't too long, but it was deep. Fennel then felt someone behind her and when she turned around it was a man with a gun to her head. 

"I'll kill you!" The man shouted, about to shoot Fennel. Fennel closed her eyes in fear as the cold metal was used, shooting a bullet.