Chapter 19 x Doctor Lucy is in the House

Ash helped Lucy carry Aurea to the bed that the woman was occupying. When they laid her down, Aurea's hand reached out very violently to grab at Ash and Ash pinned down Aurea, causing a crying fit for Aurea. "No! Don't touch me! Don't grab me there! Stop!" Ash released Aurea's arm as he heard those cries before from her.

"Aurea." He whispered her name as Dr. Fennel helped Anabel into a chair. Ash turned to Anabel. "Babe." He called out to her.

"What the hell happened to her?" Anabel asked Ash, who glanced back at Aurea, who was calm due to Dr. Fennel scratching her scalp gently. Ash sighed a sad sigh as he went over the events in his head.

"It was a job gone wrong and Juniper...Aurea wanted to fix her mistake. I've told her repeatedly to not worry about it, but she was so hellbent on fixing her mistake, she made risky decisions. She didn't noticed the people following her. When they saw their chance, they took it. They took it very violently. When I managed to kill them, the damage was already done. Aurea was sobbing and when I touched her, it was like my touched burned her as she fought against me. It took her a very long time to get used to a man touching her." When Ash was done telling the story, he looked down in guilt. He felt that it was his fault for Aurea's gang rape.

Lucy glanced at Ash and she stared at her new patient. She was ready to start. "Ash, you tried, alright. It will be fine. She will be fine, I swear it." Lucy swore that she wouldn't rest until Aurea was back to her previous self again.

"Are you going to need help?" Dr. Fennel offered to help Lucy.

"No, but thanks anyway. I need to cut into her and suck the poison out. It will be torturous to watch that." Lucy warned Dr. Fennel.

"Wouldn't that burn you?" Dr. Fennel asked Lucy, worried about the woman.

"My nickname is from that fact that poison haven't killed me and poison is my specialty." Lucy tells Dr. Fennel, who understood Lucy.

"Please update me." Dr. Fennel begged.

"Of course. Now, this will get messy and the sooner I start, the quicker Aurea will be sleeping with no problems." Lucy tells Dr. Fennel.

"I understand." She responded as she left the room. Ash and Anabel followed behind her after Anabel made Ash happy.