Chapter 17 x Pike Queen Lucy Part 3

Anabel glanced between Ash and Lucy. "Yes, we know each other." Anabel decided to answer Ash's question that he has asked her. Ash smiled at Anabel's honesty and he wondered if Anabel thought that he was going to get mad at her because she met Lucy.

"Did you think that I was going to get mad at the fact that you and Pike Queen Lucy know each other?" Ash asked Anabel. Anabel blushed with embarrassment, now knowing that Ash wasn't going to get mad that she knew Lucy. I should have known, but Lucy is an awesome person anyway, well, until you piss her off. Anabel thought about her friend.

Lucy looked towards a still growling Aurea. Poor thing. She thought as she watched Aurea crouch down to attack Ash again. She gasped into Aurea's eyes and they were filled with insanity and fury. Lucy's eyes filled with realization and she sighed sadly as she pulled out her pistol. Dr. Fennel became distraught when Lucy aimed her pistol at Aurea. "W-what are you doing?" She cried out to Lucy and she flicked her eyes towards Dr. Fennel. She then noticed Dr. Fennel's ring finger. Lucy gritted her teeth at the ring. Damn, she's engaged. Poor thing can be cured, but that depends on how much Night Fury was put into her system. Lucy thought. She lowered her pistol.

Ash and Anabel was watching the exchange. Aurea was watching as well, but Lucy noticed that her glare bad softened when Dr. Fennel approached her. Lucy turned towards Dr. Fennel. "I was going to shoot her until I saw your ring." Lucy tells Dr. Fennel. Dr. Fennel was amazed at Lucy's honesty.

"Can you help her?" Dr. Fennel couldn't help but to beg. Lucy's hard look softened and she smiled at Dr. Fennel.

"Of course, but I need to know how much Night Fury was put into her system." Lucy tells her. The doctor fell to her knees.

"No. Why that poison? She's...Aurea is already mentally damaged." Dr. Fennel whimpered as she knew that the poison could destroy the last of a person's sanity, which Aurea had little of since her gang rape.

"Then, I have to work fast." Lucy tells Dr. Fennel and she turned back to Aurea, who was still crouched down.