Chapter 3 × 4 Months Later

Author's Note: Anabel was revealed to be pregnant in the last chapter of Criminal's Soft Spot, but Chapter 2 of this book was before that.

Anabel was growing a belly bump and she was loving and hating it at the same time. She was wondering if she was having twins, but it was impossible. Ash was more tender towards the child. "Hey, don't give Mommy a hard time." Ash whispers to the stomach. Anabel smiled at Ash.

"I'm ready to go." Anabel says after 10 minutes. Ash got up and he smiled.

"I still can't believe that we're going to be parents." Ash tells Anabel. Anabel smiled at Ash.

"I hope I won't be a bad mother. My mother left me alone when I was 6. I had to grow up on my own." Anabel tells Ash. Ash felt bad for Anabel. Delia raised Ash and he didn't have a father. Anabel had no one to help her.

"I'm surprised that you didn't become a criminal. Most criminals are born because of resentment and pain." Ash tells Anabel.

"What about you?" Anabel asked.

"Truthfully, my mother was raped and she had me and so, I became a criminal to stop my so-called father, but he haven't turned up yet." Ash tells Anabel. Anabel was shocked. Delia was such a nice person, but to be raped. Anabel shuddered, remembering her almost rapists.

"That's horrible, but she's so nice! How can she hold up knowing that?" Anabel asked. Ash took Anabel by her hands.

"By reminding herself that she's a wonderful mother. She raised me right, Anabel. You know this, right?" Ash asked his wife.

"Of course, my dear. Now, please take me to the doctor." Anabel tells Ash, who obliged his wife.

Ash drove Anabel to the doctor in his brand new car as Anabel knew that she wouldn't be able to handle the motorcycle while pregnant. When they got to the doctor, they were seen 30 minutes earlier than they appointment time.

The doctor checked Anabel's stomach. She smiled warmly at the fact they were having the impossible because of their genes. "Congratulations, Mrs. Ketchum, you're having twins." The doctor tells Anabel. Ash nearly fainted out of happiness, but Anabel did. Doctor Fennel caught her before she fell. "Well, Ash, you are going to have your hands full with two kids." Fennel tells Ash.

Ash chuckled. "Well, we're planning for a third child." Ash's words put Fennel into shock. At this, Anabel woke up.

"Did you have to startle her?" Anabel asked Ash. Ash smirked at her.

"Dr. Fennel has known me ever since I was a kid. I'm sure she was trying to prepare herself for my antics." Ash tells Anabel, kissing her. Anabel kissed back happily.

"Oi, no sex in my office, mister!" Fennel shouted at Ash. Ash smirked at Fennel.

"Is it because your lover is here?" Ash asked Fennel asked. Juniper came into the room, shocking Fennel.

"Ash fucking Ketchum." Juniper greeted Ash. Ash started cackling. Juniper used to be sane, but a gang rape turned her into a wild psycho.

Both Anabel and Fennel sweatdropped at their respective partners. "How do you live with him?" Fennel questioned.

"How do you live with her?" Anabel questioned back.