Chapter 21 x Talking

Anabel left the living room after Lucy fell asleep. She wanted to give her time to recover as she knew that sucking out poison was painful for Lucy as Lucy works for hours, taking little breaks as possible.

Anabel could just look at Lucy and tell how painful it was for her. She frowned when she realized that Lucy was going to be out for a while. Ash approached Anabel and when Anabel hears his soft footsteps, she turned to him. "Ash." She called out to him. Ash took Anabel into his loving arms and he kissed her on her cheek.

"Don't stress out too much. It's bad for the twins." Ash reminded her. Anabel smiled at Ash reminding her about the twins.

"They are going to be a hand full, I can see it already." Anabel tells Ash.

"Well, I mean, they are my children." Ash tells Anabel, who grinned at his words.

"Yes, meaning that they will have same mischief that you have." Anabel tells Ash, who chuckled at his wife's words.

"What about you? What part of your personality will be given to our twins?" Ash asked. Anabel perked up when she remembers that they will want a third child.

"Rowan will have my hair and your eyes. Rowan will have my personality." Anabel answered Ash. Ash smiled at the mention of the third child's name.

"You want a third child." Ash was very happy.

"Yes, we can have him or her three years after we have the twins." She tells Ash, who kissed her again.

"I perfectly agree with that." Ash tells Anabel, pulling her closer to him.

The married spent the entire day talking and goofing off with each other, but they did take breaks to check on Lucy, Aurea, Delia and Dr. Fennel to make sure that they were okay. When they knew that they were alright, they went back to each other's arms to show one another how much they cared for their spouse.