Chapter 20 x Surgery

Lucy started to cut into Aurea's skin as she could see where Night Fury was pulsing into Aurea's bloodstream. Lucy readied herself and she bit into Aurea's arm. She started to suck the poison out of her. As soon as Lucy felt Night Further touch her tongue, a burning sensation was left behind and Lucy had to pull her teeth out of Lucy's arm. "Shit!" She cursed from the pain.

She wasn't expecting Night Fury to burn so suddenly. Damn! That's burns like hell! She thought, groaning from the pain. She knew that Night Fury burns, but she wasn't expecting results like that. "My recovery will be like yours, Aurea." Lucy whispers to the unconscious woman. Lucy started to suck out the poison again. When she sucked enough poison from her arm, Lucy spit out what she had in a bucket placed on the nightstand behind the bed. Lucy saw the color of Night Fury and she cursed again.

Lucy started to work by cutting more lines in Aurea's body so she could get the poison to come out.

It was a long and torturous four hours. When Lucy pulled back, finally done with her patient and a little high from Night Further, she knew that she had to sleep it off, but she had to bandage up the cuts covering Aurea's body. Lucy groaned from the pain as her mouth ached from the burning sensation that Night Fury gave her.

When Lucy finished bandaging up Aurea's cuts, she leaned over the table, wanting to vomit. Shit! This is worse than the last time I sucked out Night Fury from a person. Lucy thought as she groaned again. "Anabel didn't have that much Night Further put into her system." Lucy couldn't help but to complain.

"She had a higher than dose than me?" Said young woman was shocked by Lucy's statement.

"Fuck yeah." She answered.

"You're both high and in pain." Anabel already knew.

"Girl, you fucking know it." She tells Anabel. Anabel helped Lucy with her balance as Anabel helped Lucy to the couch. "Thanks, Anabel. You're a pregnant woman and you're helping me." Lucy tells Anabel, her eyes glistened from the fact she was high and in pain.

"Go to sleep." Anabel ordered. When Lucy laid her head down, she was out like a light.