Chapter 15 x Pike Queen Lucy Part 1

"Aurea, what are you doing up?" Fennel ran to Aurea to hug her. Aurea grunted when Fennel collided with her still weak body. 

"Woah, you can move?" Anabel was shocked at Aurea being able to move in her condition. She wasn't the only one shocked. Ash was in shock as well. 

"Poison can't keep me down." Aurea spoke, giving Anabel a smile. Ash snickered at her as she was using Fennel to keep from toppling over. 

"But it can keep you out of commission." Ash added in his two cents, making Aurea huff at him. "Don't try to deny it. It hurts just to use Fennel as a helping hand, doesn't it?" Ash guessed as Aurea gritted her teeth.

"Fuck! Why do you want to be so damn right?" Aurea blurted out in pure, unconstrained rage. Ash stopped with his joking behavior.

"What the-? What is wrong with you?" Ash was now concerned as Aurea growled at him in anger. 

"Ash, I think that poison can affect people to make them want to kill you." Anabel tells Ash, who was trying to keep Aurea from lashing out at him. Fennel was holding back Aurea so she wouldn't hurt both herself or him, but Aurea had other plans and she bit Fennel's hands. Fennel shouted from the sharp pain from Aurea's teeth entering her flesh. She released Aurea and she rushed forward at Ash. Ash smirked, punching Aurea in her stomach. Aurea coughed, but because of the poison's influence, she won't stop until Ash in out of commission forever. Aurea aimed a punch to Ash's head and Ash ran away from her as he stood in front of the door. Aurea got mad that she missed Ash and she ran at him. Ash leaped over Aurea and he kicked her down the stairs. 

Aurea rolled down the stairs very painfully as everyone winced at her colliding the stairs. When she fell onto the fall, not moving, Ash sighed in relief. But, an animalistic growl made him to on his guard. Aurea got up, glaring at him. Shit! That made her even angrier! Ash thought as he got ready to defend himself again.

The changes to Aurea were already happening as she had drool hanging out from her lips and her teeth become fangs. It was very lucky that Fennel won't get what Aurea has. Anabel thought in relief as she stared at Fennel. "Looking at her state, she has rabies!" Anabel shouted in shock. Due to a loud shout, Aurea became irritated and she started to bang her head on the floor, causing blood to spray everywhere. Anabel had already texted her friend, but she didn't know how long until she was going to show up. "Come on, we need help!" Anabel tried to calm down so the stress of the situation wouldn't damage her growing twins.

"I thought you had faith in me, Anabel." An familiar, cold voice made Anabel look up in shock.