Chapter 2 × What Did I Do?

Ash was confused and worried about Anabel. She had just got finished vomiting and Ash was wondering what was wrong. "Ash, you evil man!" She shouted. Ash paled.

"What did I do?" Ash asked Anabel, which was a big mistake as Anabel started Ash around.

It was only their 1st month of marriage and Ash was worried about being murdered by his lovely and scary wife. Fuck! Fuck! What did I do? Shit! He thought.

Anabel was unnaturally angry as she managed to reached him to punch him. After she punched him, her mood changed and she pulled him towards her so she could kiss him.

Ash kissed back and he took back control by running his hands down Anabel's back. Anabel moaned in the kiss and she placed her hands in Ash's shirt, feelings his hard abs. Ash placed his hands on Anabel's stomach and Anabel flinched.

Ash broke off the kiss immediately, feeling Anabel flinch. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry for throwing a temper tratum and I have to tell you something." Anabel tells Ash, who was immediately at attention at Anabel's words.

"No, that's fine." Okay, so the tratum wasn't natural and we did have sex after we got married. Ash thought, although the issue still didn't click.

"We had sex after we got married, right?" Anabel asked. Ash nodded his head. "Well, Ash, I have...a bun in the oven." Anabel says while blushing.

At first, Ash was confused. A bun in the oven, but what does it matter if we had sex-Oh. Oh! She's pregnant. Ash thought. "We have a baby!" Ash was happy. Anabel was surprised at his happiness.

"You're happy?" Anabel was struck dumb. She thought Ash would be upset at having another mouth to feed, even if they are married.

"Of course, I'm happy. I have always wanted kids with my true love." Ash tells Anabel. Anabel smiled at Ash's statement. "And, I have names picked out." Ash was cheerful, but Anabel's eyes nearly popped out of her sockets. Already? She was shocked.

"Already?" She asked. Ash gave her a huge grin.

"Yep." He answered. "If we have a boy, his name will be Kaden and if we have a girl, her name will be Kitty." Ash answered. Anabel was shocked that he thought about names that start with a K, but she knew that the names were nice.

"Those names are nice. Our youngest child will be named Rowen." Anabel added. Ash thought about the name. A gender neutral name. Perfect! He thought.

"I agree with that." Ash tells Anabel. Anabel rubbed her stomach. I wonder what gender are you. Anabel thought, smiling softly. What I did was made her pregnant. Ash thought happily.